Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Anyone going to be down on the cape this weekend that wants to ride????

Anyone going to be down on the cape 4th of july weekend that wants to ride????

I will be in Wareham all weekend, I have a bunch of people coming down a couple with bikes and we are planning to do a little cruising around on the bikes. Let me know if you are going to be down or looking for things to do. Hell, even if you only have your cage down there, I am planning on having parties on saturday and sunday night!!!!

Jesse

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jesse_k; 06-30-05 at 07:24 AM.
    Arguing on the internet is like winning a gold medal in the special olympics......whether you win or lose you are still retarded!

Where are you at? We will be on Blackmore Pond in Wareham all next week starting Saturday night...

Shell point

I am behind mark anthonys on first street, I have a 00 RC51 and I know that my buddy with a 05 GSXR 600 and my buddy with a 05 gsxr 750 will be down there also. we are still working on my 2 others with a 00 busa and a 01 zx12 to come down.

Arguing on the internet is like winning a gold medal in the special olympics......whether you win or lose you are still retarded!

I'm in wareham and can ride saturday morning .

jeff
    '12 zx10r
    '16 ktm 300xc-w
    '09 fjr 1300

Oh, so you're in Onset then! My grandfather's summer place is right near you, over the bridge, and on S. Water St. The big blue house with the white porch and "The Bakers" sign on it on Pt. Independence. We're going down to the pond Saturday night, but will probably be in Onset for the fireworks...Do you know what night the fireworks are this year by any chance?

BTW, my sister LOVES Marc Anthony's!

Saturday Morning

I could ride saturday morning. I used to live in E. Wareham. Are you planning on going to the cape, as in crossing the bridge? I would love to hit some carver, plymouth roads.

If I'm not working I'd be up for a blast and I'm sure I could either bring the wife along or my bud on the wife's R6 if she's not riding it. I live in NB but grew up in Rochester and my bud lives over in Wareham on Glenn Charlie. Where are you guys planning on riding? Over the bridge will be waaay too much traffic n tourists unless you're just riding to hang out a beach and troll for bikini's. Or if ya going for an ice cream run or something.

Chip

99 R1 with BRR front among other things
    01 WR426

The fireworks in Onset........

Well, I am kind of disapointed about the fireworks, by the looks of things they are on monday night..... I dont think many people are going to be able to stick around for that.... That is probably why they are doing them then. I am right on first street and I will be up for a ride anywhere on saturday morning, I sometimes go over the bridge but I imagine any riding that I do over the bridge is just gonna be traffic all over the place. So if you know any roads that are on this side I would be happy to ride them. However, being single and celebrating the summer of singlehood..... Bikini hunting would not be bad either. So I am pretty much up for anything. I can meet up around Wareham, or I can even volunteer to have everyone meet at my house, just let me know what works for people. I will be heading down tomorrow at around 2 or so on the bike.

Is this going to be riding, or posing? I would rather get away from the traffic and stay off the Cape. I just want to know what the agenda of this ride is before I go. I want to go riding. I am all for girls in Bikinis, but I have a beach sticker for when I want to go to the beach. We can go through Myles Standish, some other roads in Plymouth and carver that I know of. Let me know. I have an afternoon party that I have to be at, so the earlier the better. We can meet at your house Jesse_k. Just give directions.

My house is in Onset

If you know Onset, then you know shell point, which is down west central. The Address is 3 first St. I get up pretty early, usually like 8:30 or 9 so anytime after that I am good to go. I would prefer to do some riding as the posing can be down in Hyannis at night, which I might do also.

I'm in. How about 9:00 at your house?

9 Works for me!!!

I will be up and ready for 9. Which means I should be kind of a good boy tonight!!!!

Re: The fireworks in Onset........

Originally posted by jesse_k
    Well, I am kind of disapointed about the fireworks, by the looks of things they are on monday night....
    Hmmm, our agenda is still way, way up in the air. I know we won't be heading down until about 5 tomorrow night and I think we are planning on taking the bikes in the back of the truck. We'll take a spin around your area if we end up with the bikes...

Any one else??

Craig, are you in? We can meet up in Hanson and ride to Wareham.

This sucks!
    I have to work Saturday and Sunday 6am to 6pm.

You guys will be right down in my neck of the woods.

If all you guys do hook up JeffR1 knows a nice little loop through S. Plymouth and Myles Standish.

Sorry to put you on the spot Jeff.

It's ok john , glad you're back around . I'd be happy to show you guys the roads I know around here . I should be able to find that address . See you around 9:00 @#3 first st .

jeff
    '12 zx10r
    '16 ktm 300xc-w
    '09 fjr 1300

Hey , sorry I missed you guys . Your neighbor said I just missed you , I got there about 9:15 . It took me about 5 - 10 minutes to find the beginning end of the fucking one way you're on . Oh well , I guess I'm a tard . Maybe next time . I hope you had a good ride , I did .

jeff
    '12 zx10r
    '16 ktm 300xc-w
    '09 fjr 1300

We went to the Onset fireworks Monday night - was probably one of the best shows I've seen there. We waited over an hour for the traffic outta there to die down and it still took us over an hour just to get out of Onset! It was pretty freakin' shady on the streets when we were tryin to get outta there!

We've been up and back twice - Adrian rode his bike down and I took mine in my truck. We rode over the Bourne bridge to Crane Reservation in Falmouth one day and he let me take the GSXR back over the bridge and back to Wareham on 495 - Man, I love that bike! Then we brought the bikes home Tuesday and took his car back. I got the Ninja up to about 105 on 128 on the way home, but it was a struggle to get it there compared to the GSXR that only likes to go fast!

Came back home today since the weather sucks, but will probably go back to Wareham over the weekend.

Onset

I am down in Onset every weekend so if you are around let me know! After the fireworks you should have come over for a drink, I am on first st right where the fireworks are set off.

Oops, thought you were only going Sat/Sun!

4 of the 6 of us had already had WAAAYYYY too much to drink by the time we left my grandparent's house on So. Water about 11pm. We were late getting there too so the streets into the center were already blocked off. We told a cop we had a house on So. Water and he was like "show me ID with the address on it" - I don't even think my grandparent's would have an ID with that address since it's their summer place! We had to go down all those side streets down by the boat ramp and come out on the other side of the bridge...

We were in my sister's hugeass Yukon and probably wouldn't have been able to park it near you anyway. Next time we're on the bikes, we'll come by there...

My way-too-drunk brother-in-law was yelling out the window at some sportbikers who came up next to us and cut us off on Onset Ave. - hope it wasn't you guys out for a ride after the fireworks!!!

We'll be up there all summer too so we'll manage something one of these days!

BTW, here's a gratuitous plug for Barnacle Bill's - we went there last night and the scallop plate was unbelievable!

hey jesse. i live in wareham too, on hathaway (by kool kone) so ill let you know when ill be riding

Tony
    '02 954RR

Things that make you go hmmmm

I miss it now even though the weather sucks My parent's stayed down there anyway, but we all ran home when the weather turned. We caught about a dozen bass outta the pond yesterday too when it started raining I'll let you guys know when we take the bikes down again and we can all go for a ride...