Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Colorado, Utah, etc...

Re: Colorado, Utah, etc...

I am glad that the show will go on. I look forward to the pictures and ride report. I wanted to go bad. Ill have to shoot for the 2017 trip unless I make it back in time for the 16 one.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bruce
    2007 VFR800 25th Anniversary
    2003 Honda RC51

truncated phrase here trider143's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    Woot....awesome!
    Dave
    If you are interested in cutting out some slab time, I got a shipment quote from sti.

For $485/bike, sti will ship from their Lowell terminal to their Denver terminal. We would have to drop off on the 8th to have them their in CO by the 15 or 16th. Of course the cost would also be higher for one way airfare. I see some fares around $224. The only bike prep required is minimal gas in the tank at drop off. Ad then we would have to bring some small amount to pick up in Denver.

Steve something on this forum recommended sti after using them for cross country shipment last year.

Just a thought to speed up the start, and leave the slab for the return only.

Fwiw.
    Tom

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thanks to Tom for digging into this! We will now be shipping the bikes for arrival on July 16th. We have all booked pretty cheap, 1 way airfares. More time in the awesomeness. And less boring wear on the tires.

(Sorry Bruce! Maybe you should not check into NESR for a while! Gonna miss ya bud...!)

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

Lifer

Boom.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

truncated phrase here trider143's Avatar

Off topic from the main theme of the thread, but since all 3 riders going on this trip are tripping on MTS 1200s ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqEXV...ature=youtu.be Review posted today.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Bump.. how did the shipping of the motorcycles work out? How were the logistics? Any tips?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12