Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Results 1 to 11 of 11

CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

  1. #1
    Powered by Kurtz theducman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Branford CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,555

    CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

    I am posting this now because I am in charge of recruiting Italian motorcycles to this event. Last year I was the only bike at the show. It was a great time and the kids really loved the bike. I am throwing this out here because I would love to have more than one bike represented at the show and its for a great cause. I have attached the description of the even below. Any questions please feel free to text me, Mike 203 676 3516. I will post a link to register asap.



    Concorso Ferrari & Friends is the signature automobile event for Connecticut Children’s and Southern New England. The annual event attracts thousands of Connecticut Children’s supporters and regional car enthusiasts and includes a display of nearly 200 Italian supercars including Ferrari, Lamborghini,Pagani, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and Fiat.

    Since inception in 2001, Concorso Ferrari & Friends has raised more than $1.6 million in support of Connecticut Children’s nationally recognized, innovative and specialized care for children.



    Connecticut Children’s is the only health system in Connecticut dedicated exclusively to the care of children and ranked one of the best children’s hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and a MagnetŪ designated hospital. Connecticut Children’s provides more than 30 pediatric specialties along with community-based programs to uniquely care for the physical, social, and emotional needs of children. Our team of pediatric experts and care coordinators bring access to breakthrough research, advanced treatments for both rare and common diseases, and innovative health and safety programs to every child. Connecticut Children’s is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to improve access to healthcare for all children through convenient locations, care alliances and partnerships.


    At the Farmington Polo Grounds June 26th
    For us bikes its $75 to get into the show. I know that sounds like a lot but its for a charity. Awards to be given out as well!! Please consider Brining your bikes, The kids love them!

    5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ducati/MV Agusta/Kawasaki
    USCRA# 772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing/ Fishtail Instructor
    DP Brakes Northeast Road Racing Representative

  2. #2
    Lifer TIMMYDUCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The 14th State Vermont
    Posts
    1,810

    Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

    Kids love the Dragonbike , but it only eats up pasta rockets �� it isn’t one .

    There’s no badges on her though and lots of people have to ask what it is .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends-5ea2fdb3-a5cd-4030-bf80-252c31a291f6  

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by TIMMYDUCK; 03-30-22 at 08:03 AM.
    TIMMYDUCK

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    15,160

    Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by theducman View Post
    I am posting this now because I am in charge of recruiting Italian motorcycles to this event. Last year I was the only bike at the show. It was a great time and the kids really loved the bike. I am throwing this out here because I would love to have more than one bike represented at the show and its for a great cause. I have attached the description of the even below. Any questions please feel free to text me, Mike 203 676 3516. I will post a link to register asap.



    Concorso Ferrari & Friends is the signature automobile event for Connecticut Children’s and Southern New England. The annual event attracts thousands of Connecticut Children’s supporters and regional car enthusiasts and includes a display of nearly 200 Italian supercars including Ferrari, Lamborghini,Pagani, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and Fiat.

    Since inception in 2001, Concorso Ferrari & Friends has raised more than $1.6 million in support of Connecticut Children’s nationally recognized, innovative and specialized care for children.



    Connecticut Children’s is the only health system in Connecticut dedicated exclusively to the care of children and ranked one of the best children’s hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and a MagnetŪ designated hospital. Connecticut Children’s provides more than 30 pediatric specialties along with community-based programs to uniquely care for the physical, social, and emotional needs of children. Our team of pediatric experts and care coordinators bring access to breakthrough research, advanced treatments for both rare and common diseases, and innovative health and safety programs to every child. Connecticut Children’s is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to improve access to healthcare for all children through convenient locations, care alliances and partnerships.


    At the Farmington Polo Grounds June 26th
    For us bikes its $75 to get into the show. I know that sounds like a lot but its for a charity. Awards to be given out as well!! Please consider Brining your bikes, The kids love them!
    I'll do my best to make this. I'll bring the track 749R.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Powered by Kurtz theducman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Branford CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,555

    Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    I'll do my best to make this. I'll bring the track 749R.
    That would be amazing!! I am bringing my MV track bike and my Ducati sportclassic.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ducati/MV Agusta/Kawasaki
    USCRA# 772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing/ Fishtail Instructor
    DP Brakes Northeast Road Racing Representative

  5. #5
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,000

    Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

    I will try as well with my Fuglystrada

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  6. #6
    .... duey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wilmington MA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    787

    Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

    I'll try and make this event.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Powered by Kurtz theducman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Branford CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,555

    Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ducati/MV Agusta/Kawasaki
    USCRA# 772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing/ Fishtail Instructor
    DP Brakes Northeast Road Racing Representative

  8. #8
    Powered by Kurtz theducman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Branford CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,555

    Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

    This is coming up fast! Would love to see some bikes at the event! The kids love them!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    15,160

    Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by theducman View Post
    This is coming up fast! Would love to see some bikes at the event! The kids love them!!
    Definitely still plan on going. Just need to verify that day is still open for me but I should be registering in the next few days. Looking forward to it.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Powered by Kurtz theducman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Branford CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,555

    Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    Definitely still plan on going. Just need to verify that day is still open for me but I should be registering in the next few days. Looking forward to it.
    Come say hi. I will have my MV Brutale track bike there.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Powered by Kurtz theducman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Branford CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,555

    Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

    Ok the event is this Sunday. Come bring your bikes or just stop by to see some amazing cars and help the Connecticut children's hospital!

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ducati/MV Agusta/Kawasaki
    USCRA# 772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing/ Fishtail Instructor
    DP Brakes Northeast Road Racing Representative

Similar Threads

  1. Oh, is that a Ferrari?
    By RocketPunch in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-17-13, 12:23 AM
  2. Superbike Concorso final round pics
    By a13x in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-07, 03:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •