Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Another easy pacer................

See you peeps in a bit.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Nice, Leaving now just waiting for Lefty!

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

You guys back yet?? It's 10 of 7 ? Were the heck did wayne take you Canada??? Wish I could have stayed and played today, but I did have a good time with the family, & BBQ the steak tips were amazing! Mmmm . I should be receiving some great pics of my little nephews on my bike with the helmet on. Too Funny they look like aliens that have little bodies and huge heads!

So lets have the details on this ride.. Oh & Pics.... Torture me...

www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

I just got back myself

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    you seem to be related to nikon. so fuckyou too! go suck a cock./1
    2012 R1200GS Rallye

here are some of my pics:
    At the meeting place:

Lunch stop. I have no idea where the hell we were. Did someone order a cheeseburger with lettuce tomatoes and mayo?

Rest stop. again, I have absolutely no idea where the hell we were.

I just couldn't resist taking this shot of the twin twins:

Anyone want a camper? all you need to do is push it home Poor guy:

2012 R1200GS Rallye

And here we are parked on asphalt quicksand. I wish I had a close-up of our kickstands sinking into the tar just a few minutes after being parked.:

2012 R1200GS Rallye

By the way, it was great meeting all of you on this short little ride (260 miles for me) It went quite well except for losing a couple of people on RTE 16. Sorry guys. We didn't even see you turn off for gas. But we did see you pass by us further down the road where we stopped to fuel up.

2012 R1200GS Rallye

Just Registered

Made it home safe and sound...357 miles for me today...a little sore but had a fun day...

Wayne break that bike in nice and quick so you can rip on it a bit!

Made it home! 400 miles on the dot! wahoo...

Thanks for a great day guys - awesome meeting y'all.

Had a good time and am looking forward to the next ride. Hope as a newbie I followed all the riding rules (if not sorry). By the way it was nice to meet all you guys.

Just Registered

Hangovers suck huh, Lefty?!?!

Got back about 40min ago; headed off to Taco Bell to load the powderkeg up KABLAMO

Definatly great meeting everyone, it was a great ride! 320miles for me round trip from my house. I know Garrett (my friend w/ the RC51) had a great time too.

So ... many ... twins

I have ta say thanks ta all of you that showed up for the ride. Thanks Tim for taking the lead from Nashua to Rt 13. Also thanks Mike for helping with splitting the group up. Thanks Bad Dog for leading from the intersection of 153 and 11 to RT 101. It was sort of a lot of peeps. I think the ride was what it was stated to be....."easy paced" but, I wish I cudda ripped on it a little bit more. As it is now I have logged 417 totally illegal miles. I will be so freaking happy tomorrow when I finally have all the shit sorted out at the registry. I apologize for the lameness of my leadership. It seems as though every time I wanted to spark it up a bit, the PoPo was around the corner i.e. on 132 just after the under pass..........i.e. on 153 as we approached a bunch of pedal bikers after leaving the tar pits of Province lake.

I so wanted to play a little today but I'm glad I'm home, did a ride, and there were no problems. I can assure you the next ride will have a little more spirit.

I had a great time today. Good to meet all of you and thanks for putting up with my situation.

Wayne

P.S. Will post some pics tomorrow.

Lefty when did you leave the group?

Great ride and nice to meet some of you for the first time. Lookin forward to a few more before we have to start pulling out our snowblowers...

Lifer

I knew there was some reason you were taking it so easy!

I was guessing your bike has got to be good for at least 80-90mph even if the break-in is VERY severe.

I gotta figure out what's up.. I rode about 9 hours on friday, 6 on saturday, and 10 today...

After we went through that one section on 153 with all the potholes, etc.. my wrists were killing me. Either I have the fork to stiff or I need to swap the clip ons and try to move them up a little bit. I'm worried if I don't do something, and I take a week+ riding vacation, that I'll have trouble if I have to do a lot of slow riding.

So basically all the slow riding was driving me a bit nuts as I wasn't that comfy. Right before I left I decided I wasn't riding as smoothly so I was better off riding home on my own.

I have a feeling some of those roads would be MUCH more fun in the fall after the summertime/camping crowd is gone.

Ben

Just Registered

Originally posted by lrrs167
    Great ride and nice to meet some of you for the first time. Lookin forward to a few more before we have to start pulling out our snowblowers...
    Bite your tongue!!! We have a ton more rides to do before this season is done!

Thanks to all you guys, I had a great time, what a day for a ride!! Had a little trouble with 2 LEO's on the way home but no flashing lights ! Sorry we lost you guys at the end of 153, but someone spilled fuel all over the parking lot at lunch so we had to stop to get him more. Anyway it was great to meet everyone and I hope to ride with you guys again soon! Brian

Originally posted by lrrs167
    Dam it's way to early in the season for that kind of talk.... Thats it your grounded young man.... (btw, good luck tomorrow!)

www.tailofthedragon.com

snowblowers= snow= snowmobiles.

my favorite season.

think of it a sportbikes, where it legal to ride as fast as you want for as long as you want.

just stay on your side of the trail.

jim

"Molon labe"

good times, 350 total miles for me. i went a little nuts when i got to 101. 3 digit speeds and a little lane splitting on 93. my ass was sore and i wanted to get home.. time for a new seat. great meeting all of you. till next time.... mike

Was that you guys on 113 yesterday? Damn I knew I should have drifted over the yellows and woke you guys up on that corner. I was the dude in the White Jeep.

Nice showing.

Lunch stop. I have no idea where the hell we were.
    That would be in New Hampton on Route 104 just across from route 132. There is a MC course the state uses for licensing new MC riders in that lot.

Anyone want a camper? all you need to do is push it home Poor guy:
    Why is that baby carriage in front of the fuel pumps?

2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

Originally posted by snowborder
    Was that you guys on 113 yesterday? Damn I knew I should have drifted over the yellows and woke you guys up on that corner. I was the dude in the White Jeep.

Nice showing.

That would be in New Hampton on Route 104 just across from route 132. There is a MC course the state uses for licensing new MC riders in that lot.
    That was us on 113. I don't recall a white jeep though. It was a pretty good sized group.

2012 R1200GS Rallye

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

Great ride

Hey guys,

I had a great time yesterday. Hope I didn't offend anyone with my impromptu run down 153 ahead of the group.

I wish we had seen where you all stopped to fuel up, would have stopped and kept riding with you guys. As it was bbhzx12 and I took probably the most roundabout route we could have to get back to the Salem NH area. We started out trying to follow 153 but at one point it turned into a dirt road and then we lost the signage telling us where 153 went. We then went East on 11 to 16S, one exit (traffic sucked), to 202W towards Concord, to 43S through Deerfield and Candia then caught 121S down through Chester to 102W(?) over to Derry and then 28S into Salem. Long way to go but it was enjoyable nonetheless wound up with a total of @ 300 miles.

As far as the LEO incidents bbhzx12 mentioned, nothing too exciting. Route 121 south from lake Massabesic to Chester was just recently repaved for us motorcyclists. So, being the appeciative motorcyclists that we are, we were taking advantage of the beautiful pavement and wicked the pace up a little bit. Well, wouldn't you know it there happened to be one of the boys in blue out enjoying that same stretch of road heading north. As fate would have it we crossed paths just after we crested a hill going alittle bit faster than he thought prudent. Needless to say bbhzx12 and I immediately began traveling at the speed limit watching our mirrors in anticipation, when what to our wondering eyes should appear, no silly not a sleigh with a bunch of reindeer, our friendly neighborhood LEO. He tailed us for 5-6 miles, probably until we hit the town/city line and then turned off. The second was just a friendly Salem officer sitting there running radar on 28, we saw him in plenty of time and resumed the pace of traffic. As stated above, nothing too exciting.

Hopefully I will get the chance to go for a ride with you guys again soon. It seemed like a good group of guys and I definitely enjoyed it.

Speed Safely,

Joel

Re: Great ride

Originally posted by tls25rs
    Hey guys,

I had a great time yesterday. Hope I didn't offend anyone with my impromptu run down 153 ahead of the group.

I wish we had seen where you all stopped to fuel up, would have stopped and kept riding with you guys. As it was bbhzx12 and I took probably the most roundabout route we could have to get back to the Salem NH area. We started out trying to follow 153 but at one point it turned into a dirt road and then we lost the signage telling us where 153 went. We then went East on 11 to 16S, one exit (traffic sucked), to 202W towards Concord, to 43S through Deerfield and Candia then caught 121S down through Chester to 102W(?) over to Derry and then 28S into Salem. Long way to go but it was enjoyable nonetheless wound up with a total of @ 300 miles.
    Joel
    WE took about the same way back, only we picked up 101 from 43 I think. You scared the shit out of me when you buzzed by on 153

2012 R1200GS Rallye

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

Re: Re: Great ride

Originally posted by A996S
    You scared the shit out of me when you buzzed by on 153
    I am truly sorry if I did startle you guys. I tried to go by at a reasonable speed differential and leave a decent amount of room between myself and the group.

Joel

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast