Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FireBall gOeS CamPiNg.............

I might be up for day ride.... I am going downhill mountain biking on Saturday. If I live through that hmmm.......

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

OK! Bethel. Anywhere special?? Don't know Bethel that well.

Chris J.
    "You're going the wrong way!!!"
    "How does he know where we're going?"
    03 Aprilia Tuono, 06 Yamaha R6, 16 Yamaha XSR900, 13 VW Touareg

Don't know nothing about it either, just a mid point that should be easier for everybody. We'll stop at the center of town right on Rt12, a gas station or some place obvious. Here's my cell phone just in case 617-686-6695. Thanks men. See you then.

Joe Yang
    02 Silver XX
    Worshipper of the Dragon

I'm out. Have fun guys. I rode pretty hard today on both the 929 and the Mountain Cycle. Need to sleep in.

2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

Well, it's another 750miles in two days on lots and lots of twisties , I did a whopping 1500 mi on my 99 Shadow for the whole seaon of 2000, I guess I am out of control!!!

Wayne, Satz, Jon, Christ and Julie, thank you all for the great trip, I am certainly looking forward to next time.

Ok Jankster, you will pay for your absence. Just kidding, we had a nice and early ride down Rt12, and found more good roads from there, so nothing's at lost except a quick chat with that lady cop from Randolph, my right wrist got a little heavy I guess.

Andrew B, apologize for our off timing again, hopefully we'll work out something next time.

Until then, take care all.

Joe Yang
    02 Silver XX
    Worshipper of the Dragon

Was a great ride guys, cool to meet you all.... you guys were right about smugglers being way to short, but man oh man was 17 fun. We ran the notch, 17, and NH 123 the rest of the day yesterday and it was a blast. Hmmmm, wonder if I can get in another 650 next weekend! Heh, this bike is 2 wks old and has around 1800 miles already, lol! I am gonna have 3600 in before any shop around could get me in for the '600 mile' service!

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12