Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Flattrack - what am I missing?

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

Re: Flattrack - what am I missing?

I would have like to have seen NHMS build a bigger track. Closer to a 1/2 mile wouldve been awesome but the event itself was wicked cool none the less. this weekend was really crowded with events but it was a nice change of pace to be able to check out some new events. As in past years tho it would be nice if the track could figure out a way to get the people who come for bike week into the stands for the road racing.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Quote Originally Posted by GingahNinjah View Post
    I would have like to have seen NHMS build a bigger track. Closer to a 1/2 mile wouldve been awesome but the event itself was wicked cool none the less. this weekend was really crowded with events but it was a nice change of pace to be able to check out some new events. As in past years tho it would be nice if the track could figure out a way to get the people who come for bike week into the stands for the road racing.
    Until the factory's return to roadracing . The crowds will stay away.. Club racing in NH is not going to pull people to watch.. the biggest event for road racing in the country is Barber. And I bet most of the people are not there to watch racing. The swap meet and museum draw more.. sad but true..

Lifer

Every time they shot the camera down the front stretch all I could see is a row of Pirelli hats in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post

Every time they shot the camera down the front stretch all I could see is a row of Pirelli hats in the background.
    That be us!

Paul_E_D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12