Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Halloween Ride...........

Well me and a few peeps met up at Hooters in Nashua and did a little ride today. Slabbed it up to Ashland NH and then got into some twisties.

I hafta say there are some chickens that move pretty dam fast. Was following ya Super Chickin (T-Dog) You have really smooth lines. Then we went up through N. Conway and into Maine and traveled a not so common road with nice vistas. Can't say who it was but, sumbuddy ridin a RC 51 almost took me out cuz he was lookin at some snatch takin a pic of a church. Saw em do a stoppie before he alter the tred design on my new Perelli's.

Went through Gorham NH then down RT115 to RT302. Got some rain there and kinda chilled us out. Headed down RT3 past Cannon mountian and ate some dinner at the woodstock in then slabbed it home on RT93. A good 360 mile trip for me. Here is a pic at the wood stock in. It's the only pic I took. So, post up your pics peeps. I ain't spose ta say who went on this ride but, here's the bikes in front of the PumpSkins.

Anyways, was fun ridin with ya all. Hope you peeps had fun too.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Just showin the love.. Didn't want poor FireNuts feeling left alone..... & Yes I said NUTS !

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Was kinda blue bout no one posting on my thread. But "I started breathing again".

Come ta think of it Mike, you kinda looked a little blue afta you almost took me out. That's why I kinda hung around till ya started breathing again.

Hehehehehe ................

BTW my picture really sucked. You guyz took some really nice shots. Sep for my licence plate.

It's fuckin nutz already........................N-U-T-Z!!! over and out.