Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Halloween Ride through NH/ME

Pics of Halloween Ride through NH/ME

So we got bored today and decided to ride through central/ northern NH and western ME

@ Dunkin D's in Ashland NH to warm up a bit:

In Fryburg Maine on Rte 113:

Same location, and my first attempt at posting a panoramic shot:

@ Evan's Notch, Maine, west of Mount Washington in NH:

On our way back home, we stopped by the Woodstock Inn for some lunch/dinner
    (On a side note, I love Halloween because attractive girls like to dress in very revealing
    outfits and parade themselves through local bars. I just hate when they bring their
    jealous boyfriend that stares back at you when you are looking at his girlfriend who's
    boobs are practically spilling out of her shirt. If you're gonna let her out of the house
    dressed like that, then you had better understand that people are going to look
    I always did like girls in police uniforms. Oh, and sorry we have no pics of the police girl.
    Mike, er, um, I mean some random guy we were riding with didn't have the balls to
    take a pic of her. Ok, I had a camera too, so I guess my balls aren't big enough either )

By the way, if you look in the sky of the last pic, you can get an idea of the fun weather
    in northern NH today. It was 50 degrees at its warmest, and we got stuck in the rain for
    about an hour. All in all, it was a fun ride, and I'm glad we were able to fit one more ride
    in this year, though we could have done without the stoppie random guy on the RC 51
    You are certainly a squid, or at least half of one anyways

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Ducrappy; 11-03-04 at 08:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    you seem to be related to nikon. so fuckyou too! go suck a cock./1
    2012 R1200GS Rallye

This is how close a view I got of Waynes rear tire while riding. Funny how the story changes now... Bastards... Yes I was looking at the woman taking the nice picture, but when I looked back Wayne decided at the last second to put on his breaks, directional and pull over all at once. I was right on him and I did everything I possibly could not to hit him! Thank god I have great breaks!! I came within centimeters from hitting his rear tire! No Exageration... I was shaking and my heart was pounding for about ten minutes after , I couldn't even take a picture....

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Besides this little incedent the rest of the day was great ! Oh except for the rain as well... I logged in 430 Miles on the Beast.. Back is not too soar, nor the wrists, just a little stiff in my neck. I am glad I stuck it out all day, watching the Pats loose today would have sucked!

Thanks guys for a good group ride. I decided last minute to go , like at 6:30 this morning, I was going to stay home sleep and watch the pats. Very happy I did decide to ride after all! This might be my last ride for the season? I need tires If I do try to ride again thats for sure![IMG]http://[/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Half Squid; 10-31-04 at 08:33 PM.
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Looks like fun.......Jamie and I did about 100 miles today..... I think your ride looks more fullfilliing.

Bruce

This is how close a view I got of Waynes rear tire while riding. Funny how the story changes now... Bastards... Yes I was looking at the woman taking the nice picture, but when I looked back Wayne decided at the last second to put on his breaks, directional and pull over all at once. I was right on him and I did everything I possibly could not to hit him! Thank god I have great breaks!! I came within centimeters from hitting his rear tire! No Exageration... I was shaking and my heart was pounding for about ten minutes after , I couldn't even take a picture....
    Mike you're sounding a little defensive mate. I have ta say that my right mirror was totally filled with your ugly mug rolling forwared over the handle bars. Just kidding Mike.............Kidding dude. Nice stoppie too buy the way.

When we gonna do an ice ride man?

Great picks Tim and Mike.

What ever happened to Elliott?

Originally posted by FireNutzRR
    Mike you're sounding a little defensive mate. I have ta say that my right mirror was totally filled with your ugly mug rolling forwared over the handle bars. Just kidding Mike.............Kidding dude. Nice stoppie too buy the way.

When we gonna do an ice ride man?
    Now Now old man.. Just clearing the air.. It was a bit foggy.

& I think an Ice Cream ride is out of the question this time of year, Maybe we can go for a Chilli/Soup ride ? I need to get some new sneakers for the Rc first.. My Pilots are shot. How do you like you Perelli's ? Which model are those? I was thinking of trying the Super Corsas, or stick with Mich and get the Pilot Powers...

www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Originally posted by Half Squid
    Now Now old man.. Just clearing the air.. It was a bit foggy.

& I think an Ice Cream ride is out of the question this time of year, Maybe we can go for a Chilli/Soup ride ? I need to get some new sneakers for the Rc first.. My Pilots are shot. How do you like you Perelli's ? Which model are those? I was thinking of trying the Super Corsas, or stick with Mich and get the Pilot Powers...

Next time we do a ride I think you definately gotta spend a little mo time in the shower before we head out.

Next time we do a ride I think you definately gotta spend a little mo time in the shower before we head out.
    That means what? Most people get wiser when they get older, your taking the opposite route I see!

www.tailofthedragon.com

That means what? Most people get wiser when they get older, your taking the opposite route I see!
    I hope I never grow up. That would take all of the excitement out of living!

I hope I never grow up. That would take all of the excitement out of living!
    You & I are doing a fine job of not growing up, you just have more experience at it than I !

www.tailofthedragon.com

Something doesn't look rite in this picture

Yamaha

I thought it was you guys at that gas station just before the Kank. I think we did it in record time like 20 minutes!?!

We were the guys at the station across the street in Albany, NH just departing.

2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

Wish i would of went, it was still lightly raining in the am on sun, plus i didnt set my clock back I Figured you guys would call it a day and not go....Should of known you guys are nuts anyhow... Hope it wasnt the last ride of the year...if it was ill meet ya guys on the slopes for some riding and

Originally posted by snowborder
    I thought it was you guys at that gas station just before the Kank. I think we did it in record time like 20 minutes!?!

Come to think of it, I did notice a honda with those two Ducs It was a great day for a ride, well at least until it started raining anyways.

Hey, whats with the yellow fender on that Monster Dark in your group? it looked kinda funny.

2012 R1200GS Rallye

Originally posted by ducatiwheelie
    Wish i would of went, it was still lightly raining in the am on sun, plus i didnt set my clock back I Figured you guys would call it a day and not go....Should of known you guys are nuts anyhow... Hope it wasnt the last ride of the year...if it was ill meet ya guys on the slopes for some riding and
    You missed a pretty fun ride Elliott. Great scenery, ok temps, and very entertaining people on the ride.

I hope Nathan made it home ok. He seemed a bit cold, and I felt bad that we were probably around Campton NH when it was officially dark outside and Nathan only had a tinted screen and had to ride back to Everett MA. I wonder when he finally got gas?

As usual, I had a blast. Thanks for the fun guys

2012 R1200GS Rallye

crashed hard at a track day in Michigan. That is all that was available. Not sure if you noticed but it was the only plastic left on the bike.

2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

Originally posted by snowborder

Man thats funny I was pretty sure it was you across the street ! I should have ventured over and said hi ! Hope you guys had a great ride as well!

www.tailofthedragon.com

Elliott.........

It's spelled N-U-T-Z. We waited for ya til about 9:45am.

I'm sorry my that I didn't make this one. I had a slight hangover...

Glad to hear and see that you guys had a good ride!

Until next time...

LRRS#167