Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Harpoon

Harpoon

anyone thinking about heading to the Harpoon Brewery for their 2nd annual Summerfest this weekend?
    The Harpoon Summer Session - Harpoon Brewery - Brewers of Harpoon IPA and UFO Hefeweizen
    Theres a good chance that i'll be checking it out with a bunch of people

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2002 RC51
    -Aluminum undertail, custom GP Can and mid-pipe, Jardine 2-1 Header, PC3, EBC Wave Rotors (F&R), CRG's, Goodridge SS Lines, Greggs, Black w/ Flattening and some carbon goodies

USMC - Semper Fi
    POW/MIA - Not Forgotten

Re: Harpoon

i tried to go a few years back with a few friends, but we got lost at south station and ended up drinking and hangin out with a homeless guy instead...just as much fun i think

"Chatbox...It's like Vegas, for your fingers."

Originally Posted by CBR_Knight
    in my own thread, let me post this:
    first of all, nothing about sex or play with a female seems interesting or arousing to me....

"BALLS" is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say "you're next!"

Re: Harpoon

haha, i can see how that would be fun. Never made it, went to Countryfest to do some tailgating and catch some of the local 'scenery', didnt have tickets, but knew dozens of people who were going to be there. Actually ended up scoring some tix from a couple kids, $75 face value each, picked 'em up for 40 total. Good deal. Show was great, weather was perfect

2002 RC51
    -Aluminum undertail, custom GP Can and mid-pipe, Jardine 2-1 Header, PC3, EBC Wave Rotors (F&R), CRG's, Goodridge SS Lines, Greggs, Black w/ Flattening and some carbon goodies

USMC - Semper Fi
    POW/MIA - Not Forgotten