Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Rode in Boston!

Rode in Boston!

Yeah thats right past tense! "RODE"

Last minute thing after I put the RC back together! Wow I was so happy to ride her again I was shaking! Seriously. Man I do have issue's!

Well Myself and Skiierx went out to BCM in Arlington, then to buy Warren Miller tickets in Cambridge for next week , then over to WBCN behind Fenway to get my Matrix tickets I won.

We were all over Bean town! Jamie you know your way around Bean town very well!

We saw a lot of traffic but still managed to have fun, It just felt good to ride again... Cool to ride in boston on loud twins, everything echoes of the buildings, and everyone was staring. Maybe the were staring because I am a freak! No wait thats normal in Boston....

Anyways if anyone saw 2 RC51's tooling in town? That was us!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Re: Rode in Boston!

Originally posted by Half Squid
    Seriously. Man I do have issue's!
    Maybe the were staring because I am a freak! No wait thats normal in Boston....
    No shit... tell us all something we don't know....

It wasn't me I didn't do it (unless you have the negatives to prove it)

Re: Rode in Boston!

i love riding through bean town on a sunday night when the assholes arent out... setting off a whole street of car alarms at a time by blipping the throttle hear and there with my big twin is just a priceless ability.

Originally posted by Half Squid
    Yeah thats right past tense! "RODE"

Last minute thing after I put the RC back together! Wow I was so happy to ride her again I was shaking! Seriously. Man I do have issue's!

Well Myself and Skiierx went out to BCM in Arlington, then to buy Warren Miller tickets in Cambridge for next week , then over to WBCN behind Fenway to get my Matrix tickets I won.

We were all over Bean town! Jamie you know your way around Bean town very well!

We saw a lot of traffic but still managed to have fun, It just felt good to ride again... Cool to ride in boston on loud twins, everything echoes of the buildings, and everyone was staring. Maybe the were staring because I am a freak! No wait thats normal in Boston....

Anyways if anyone saw 2 RC51's tooling in town? That was us!

Re: Re: Rode in Boston!

Originally posted by oreo_n2
    i love riding through bean town on a sunday night when the assholes arent out... setting off a whole street of car alarms at a time by blipping the throttle hear and there with my big twin is just a priceless ability.
    Hehe, I set off a trucks alarm in Slummerville that night! That was funny!

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...