Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

HookeyRide: Friday, Oct. 26th

The good news for Wednesday is temps will be a high of 74 degrees, the bad news is there is a 50% chance of showers throughout the day.

The good news for Thursday is temps will be a high of 72 degrees, the bad news is there is a 30% chance of showers throughout the day.

This certainly sucks. I sense the end of the riding season is fast approaching. There will still be riding days, but they will probably be chilly, with highs only in the 50s (that means ride starts in the lower 40s...bbrrrrr).

Friday will be a high of 59 degrees with sunshine, so I might do a short, late start hookeyride, just to squeeze in as much riding as possible and get my adrenaline rush before the snow season sets in. If anyone wants to ride, post it here. If you are working {snicker}, I'll {hehe} understand {bbwahahaha}.

-------------------------
    Chuck
    2002 Ducati 998 'Bostrom' - Coming Soon!
    2001 Ducati 748S - sold
    1999 Ducati 748 - sold

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

New weather forecast: Thursday is going to be partly cloudy (mostly sunny) with a high temp. of 71 degrees! I am DEFINATELY riding. This will most likely one of the last days we get a temp in the 70s this season.

Here's the itinerary:
    Date: Thursday, October 25th
    Time: Meet at 9:30AM, leave at 10:00AM
    Place: MM
    Destination: with temps in the 70s, who cares.
    Highlights: lets see, you get to skip work, you get to ride, you get to smile.
    After the ride, those interested are invited to go back to MM for the weekly Thursday European Bike Night. yamobethere:cool

Fuckers.....

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

ya, thursday it is, assuming it isn't rainy out in the AM. They are saying it will be a high of 76 degrees (nice) partly cloudy part of the day then thunderstorms in the afternoon. If it looks like we can get in a at least a few hours of riding when I wake up I'll be there.

Fuckity fuck!!! I played hookie today to go on this ride, but the weather sucks up here! It's only in the low 50's and it's breezy, foggy as hell, and drizzly. And now they're saying that up here the clouds & drizzle may not get a chance to burn off before the thunderstorms come through.....

What really sucks is that this is the 2nd Thursday in a row I've played hookie to go riding and it's the second Thursday in a row I couldn't go! Last week, Baby Stonner was sick and this week I get this!

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Yea, it'll burn off, but I gotta go out and trudge around in the woods and get wet first.

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

What an awesome day. Andre and I rode through Littleton, Harvard and Clinton into Sterling then over to Princeton and to Capt. Bob's. It was getting cloudy. What a hoot this place is. The sign on the door says "don't ask directions and don't use the restrooms if you aren't buying something. I don't pay the waitresses to cater to you unless you are a customer." If you haven't been here before, you gotta check the place out. Wednesday is bike night. One night he had 225 bikes. It TOTALLY caters to motorcyclists. Burgers on Wedesdays are 99 cents. Yesterday was chili dog day -- 99 centrs for those too. When we came out it was bright sunshine.

After we ate we rode through Paxton, Rutland and Holden, then through West Boylston and circumnavigated the Wachusett Reservoir. Back to Sudbury for fajitas, burgers and ice cream sundaes, yum yum. Oh, 3 droplets of rain between ice cream and home. GREAT RIDE!!

I went for a ride yesterday, not a hookey ride though, I was running company errands, its more fun when you get paid to ride.

"Oh, 3 droplets of rain between ice cream and home"

up here in NH that was a breif 5 minute snow shower:o

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON