Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

June 10th Ride

June 10th Ride

Quote Originally Posted by UPANDCOMING View Post
    Sorry guys, I am out for the Bean ride.I just got the call from my click and the they decline the Bean so we are heading up to the MMart and from there 119North.see whoever wants to meet at Motomart.8.30 and leaving at 9-9.15.
    Great we can call this the UPANDCONFUSING ride

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510

June 10th Ride

wow, this is what I've missed for not checking in for 8 hrs. 134 replies already and we haven't even started yet.

who is still going to the bean?

what the heck, I'm still going to be there @9.

Carlton
    My facebook

June 10th Ride

Quote Originally Posted by bmrider View Post
    Got nothing to do with the weather. I'm not in the mood to hit slab for an hour and a half just to start a ride... Especially when I have great roads right in my
    "back yard"...
    bmrider... i can totally simpathize with that. Enough so that the last big group ride Dangerzone and I trailered our bikes up to Acton unloaded about a mile away in a shopping plaza. We rolled up like we had already rode that pain in the ass 495 ride. We cheated, but let me tell you... I was so happy at the end of the day I didn't have to make that long slab ride home.

Hopefully we can catch up and ride another time. Have a great day!!!

bean+2

June 10th Ride

Not to point a finger at anyone... BUT. Triumphdog totally fucked this ride up. Hes a thread highjacking motherfucker. Next time you guys see him give him a beat down from me.
    SORRY GUYS!!!!

June 10th Ride

Alright Kurt, I'll still be at hill top at 730. Guess we'll decide then what the hell we're gonna do

June 10th Ride

Enough so that the last big group ride Dangerzone and I trailered our bikes up to Acton unloaded about a mile away in a shopping plaza. We rolled up like we had already rode that pain in the ass 495 ride. We cheated, but let me tell you... I was so happy at the end of the day I didn't have to make that long slab ride home.
    Smaaaatt.... And no one was the wiser...

We'll catch up sometime this summer...

Ride safe!

2010 BMW S1000RR - Soon to be track dedicated!
    2006 BMW K1200 R
    2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i - Trackbike - SOLD
    2003 Kawasaki EX 250 - Hers
    2008 Toyota Tacoma TRD - Sport

I can still walk around in my garage, I need more toys...

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

June 10th Ride

I think that organized NESR group rides should be scheduled through GroupRider. That way, we KNOW:

1) who the ride organizer is. (this person should be responsible for planning the route)

2) what the meeting place is at what time

The funny thing about today is that I actually got to the Bean with my wife just before 10:00 (as I said I was) and 5 NESR guys were still there from the 9:00am meeting time. I figured they'd have been long gone on the longer loop by that time.

I ran some really great roads today. I did it in 3 sections. Home to the Bean (RI 102, 14a, 116, and 12, CT 14a, 14, and 169).

Section 2 was the Bean to my sister's out in western, MA (CT 244, 198, 44, 74, 32, 190, and 83, MA 83 and local roads).

Section 3 was My sister's back home via the the Quabbin loop (MA 33, 202, 122, 146)

122 is an awesome road from 202 down to Barre. Very little traffic and plenty of passing zones if you did find someone.

All in all I logged 228 miles today. My wife says she's feeling it. What a wimp.

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

June 10th Ride

When you pulled up we had just finished eating and slamming a double shot. We found some great roads too. Chuck thanks for the heads up. we hit some of the roads your told us about and found some new ones. See you guys in a few weeks. I'm off to San Diego for a week.

June 10th Ride

chuck it was nice that you show up and meeting your wife,

we ended up doing
    244 -- 97s -- 44e -- 169n (pass by bean again)
    then
    244 -- 44w -- 32n -- 190e (i think or kinney hollow rd maybe) -- 197e -- 169s -- back to the bean.

I was home just in time for motogp.

Carlton
    My facebook

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

June 10th Ride

Quote Originally Posted by ku996r View Post
    we ended up doing
    244 -- 97s -- 44e -- 169n (pass by bean again)
    then
    244 -- 44w -- 32n -- 190e
    Hell, you went almost how we went, except we headed west on 190 toward Enfield. Had I known that, I'd have gotten there earlier.

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Posting Freak

June 10th Ride

We had a kickass day of riding, Me, mike, Evans and Ned were at Mmart at 9 stayed until 9.30, No one showed, So we then met up with a few guys from Boston in Townsend and hit 119 to Brattleboro, VT where we ended up breaking to 91 and then to so kickass raod that went through the Mountains which drop us off at Irvin MA Rt2.Thanks for the Lead Alex.

Ned where did you end up going with the Boston click?

June 10th Ride

So, after all these confusions I found out that me and Mike were heading towards VT. It was fun, Mike you missed out some great roads by leaving early. The ride was just beginning and you, Sheldon and other dude turned around and headed back?! I was ready for all day riding, so I went with a group It was nice, some wet roads only at the beginning, but it was a blast! No rain. No accidents, no tickets. Good day. I put 320 miles on my bike today And here's a pic of "zebra" I was telling you about)LOL

ZX10R
    Ned

Posting Freak

June 10th Ride

Fuck me..........I had to go to a open house at 3pm, in two weeks they are riding again to some nice roads through out CT.I am not missing that, Overall a great bunch of guys from Boston. The guy name Jess was ripping up those roads pretty good them he told me he goes upto track days.

Quote Originally Posted by nerijusj View Post
    So, after all these confusions I found out that me and Mike were heading towards VT. It was fun, Mike you missed out some great roads by leaving early. The ride was just beginning and you, Sheldon and other dude turned around and headed back?! I was ready for all day riding, so I went with a group It was nice, some wet roads only at the beginning, but it was a blast! No rain. No accidents, no tickets. Good day. I put 320 miles on my bike today And here's a pic of "zebra" I was telling you about)LOL

Talking June 10th Ride

HAHAHAHA Ned thats too funny, you should of left it the way it was then you would have a one of a kind bike.
    I had to cut out early cause I was slipping and sliding at the speeds we were going. If I stayed with you guys I would've wiped out. Glad to hear you had a good time. We'll hook up again.

Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510

June 10th Ride

Hey Shell I'll tell you one thing, that brown sugar was ripping it up.SHE GOTS SOME SKILLS!!!!!!!

Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510

June 10th Ride

Quote Originally Posted by 97BladeRider View Post
    I think that organized NESR group rides should be scheduled through GroupRider.

The only problem with that plan is that whoever is controlling the member list for that site does not regularly allow people to join the NESR group.

Yea. We were there at the bean just hanging out. Weren't waiting for anyone at that time. Honestly, I am glad it was a small group because we were able to keep a consistant fast pace the entire ride. The roads in that area are my favorite.

I Dance With Will

June 10th Ride

they don't ride with the squid. -jk

Last edited by Kham; 06-11-07 at 06:51 AM.
    "fuckit!"

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

June 10th Ride

Quote Originally Posted by stevecbr900rr View Post
    Thanks guys,... drove all the way from Southwick to make this ride. Left there at 12:30 to get home at 3:00 to find a ride that "Upandcoming" set up for 9:00 at MotoMarket has been hijacked and moved to the Bean. Nice real nice. If i knew this was going to happen i would have come home allot earlier. I'm not going to make a days ride on 3 Hrs sleep. A hangover... thats one thing but falling asleep at the wheel is another. What the F-ck!... Thats it your all on my shit list.

Ahhh...so that's why you left my house at 12:30a.m. to do 3 hours drive, even tho you were falling asleep with those red eyes! Told you you should have stayed over with Nicole...maybe next time you'll listen.

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

June 10th Ride

My B shell bout Ft. Devens. You shoulda used that extra 400cc to cut me off or something. I'm just glad that state trooper was occupied else he coulda probably popped me for 130mph. Yo mike, you see me almost wipe out after we left the antique shop? I forgot about the mud on the tires and tried to wheelie.

June 10th Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    wow! dont you get it? they don't ride with the squid. -jk
    Who's a squid? :

ZX10R
    Ned

June 10th Ride

Quote Originally Posted by ahtune69 View Post
    Hey Shell I'll tell you one thing, that brown sugar was ripping it up.SHE GOTS SOME SKILLS!!!!!!!
    Agreed, brown sugar HAS some skills

ZX10R
    Ned

June 10th Ride

Quote Originally Posted by ahtune69 View Post
    HAHAHAHA Ned thats too funny, you should of left it the way it was then you would have a one of a kind bike.
    I had to cut out early cause I was slipping and sliding at the speeds we were going. If I stayed with you guys I would've wiped out. Glad to hear you had a good time. We'll hook up again.
    Ok, I'll give them peel offs to you Mike, if you like em- put them on your bike HAHAHH)
    Oh, and another thing, get some STREET tires for f@ck sake. You're a poor richest man afterall, right? You can afford that.

ZX10R
    Ned

June 10th Ride

Quote Originally Posted by UPANDCOMING View Post
    Fuck me..........I had to go to a open house at 3pm, in two weeks they are riding again to some nice roads through out CT.I am not missing that, Overall a great bunch of guys from Boston. The guy name Jess was ripping up those roads pretty good them he told me he goes upto track days.
    Yeh, you guys missed out on some great riding! All I can say is that all of the riders today were ripping those roads pretty damn well. It was a first time for me up in VT, unfamiliar roads. Couple times I caught myself running wide or comming into a corner too fast.

ZX10R
    Ned

June 10th Ride

Quote Originally Posted by tWeEzy View Post
    My B shell bout Ft. Devens. You shoulda used that extra 400cc to cut me off or something. I'm just glad that state trooper was occupied else he coulda probably popped me for 130mph. Yo mike, you see me almost wipe out after we left the antique shop? I forgot about the mud on the tires and tried to wheelie.
    Yeah I saw that , I thought you were purposely trying to spin up the rear.
    If I knew Shell was going to take us through the mud I've would've taken the husky.

Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510

June 10th Ride

Ok, I'll give them peel offs to you Mike, if you like em- put them on your bike HAHAHH)
    Oh, and another thing, get some STREET tires for f@ck sake. You're a poor richest man afterall, right? You can afford that.
    I'll pass on them stickers it doesn't match the color on my bike. I have some pilot powers but just too lazy to change it over. I'll get them changed on the next run.

Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast