Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

KEVIN CAMERON, October 4th at Pelham MA library

KEVIN CAMERON, October 4th at Pelham MA library

KEVIN CAMERON, Motorcycle Journalist - October 4th at Pelham, MA library
    If you like Kevin Cameron's writing stop by my library and check him out! 2:30 PM The library is just up the road from Amherst MA.

Thanks

Internationally-known motorcycle journalist will be our guest speaker at the Pelham Library. Like all great writers, Kevin touches on universal themes when he writes about what he knows best. Human-machine interaction, the personal politics of racing and the evolution of machines are a few topics that Kevin touches on. He is perhaps best known for the lyrical, almost magical way in which he describes the physics inside of engines. Ever wonder why connecting rods look so much like bones? Come to his talk and get answers to some things you might have wondered about.

This will be at the Pelham Library in Pelham MA at 2:30 PM Pelham Library - Pelham, MA

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Me: "Normal people wouldn't do this."
    Peter: "First you have to operationalize with normal is."

If you like Kevin Cameron's writing stop by my library and check him out! 2:30 PM The library is just up the road from Amherst MA.

Kevin said he's never done another live reading like this, so it's a rare opportunity. I'd also love to me some other SV'ers.

Hope to see y'all there.

Internationally-known motorcycle journalist will be our guest speaker at the Pelham Library. Like all great writers, Kevin touches on universal themes when he writes about what he knows best. Human-machine interaction, the personal politics of racing and the evolution of machines are a few topics that Kevin touches on. He is perhaps best known for the lyrical, almost magical way in which he describes the physics inside of engines. Ever wonder why connecting rods look so much like bones? Come to his talk and get answers to some things you might have wondered about.

This will be at the Pelham Library in Pelham MA at 2:30 PM Pelham Library - Pelham, MA

Re: KEVIN CAMERON, Motorcycle Journalist - October 4th at Pelham, MA library

no shit? I live about 5 mins away from there on rt. 9. I might have to stop by and check it out.

Re: KEVIN CAMERON, October 4th at Pelham MA library

i got a ticket in pelham 6mo ago.

...adventure timeadventure time...adventure time...adventure time
    hurray, strikethrough!

Quote Originally Posted by spicy View Post
    i got a ticket in pelham 6mo ago.

ahahah...as did I. I was on the relativley straight portions of 202...got banged doing 75mph. I normally don't do shit like that, but I went to pass a guy in a truck but he tried to be cool and swerved into the opposite lane in an attempt to block me...almost ran me off the road, resulting in angry speeding once I got past.

and as stated in the other thread, I will most likely be there to check it out.

Yeah! Please stop by, look for my 2001 blue in the parking lot. It's be really great to meet some local SV'ers and maybe get on some rides locally.

What bad timing... I live only 10 minutes from there, but I'm going to a wedding that day. Will try to swing by.

If you want to see my SV, come out with us on Thu (see the Western MA and UMass threads for ride info).

2008 SV650n (gray) Sold April 2010

Quote Originally Posted by deslock View Post
    What bad timing... I live only 10 minutes from there, but I'm going to a wedding that day. Will try to swing by.

If you want to see my SV, come out with us on Thu (see the Western MA and UMass threads for ride info).
    I think I've seen your bike on the SV forums. I'll check out the other thread.

Adam