I'll be adding more details later, but Kevin will be reading from his book Top Dead Center. Sorry I had to delete the other thread, I mixed up the date with something else. Needless to say I am pretty excited that he's doing this.

This should be a great event. Time is 2:30 PM.

Review

CycleWorld.com June 23, 2007

(from message board) "Hot and tired from my motorcycle-habit-supporting-day job, I figured that I'd check it out for a few minutes, and then grab a much needed shower. I was still at the kitchen table reading, when my wife arrived an hour later. For anyone who has ever twisted a wrench, fired up a torch, or wondered what really happens behind the scenes at the bike races, this is for you. TDC is a collection of Kevin's writings and columns dating back to `71, each with an introduction (all insightful and tinged with a true motorcyclist's humor), and filled with history."

Cycle World, September 2007

"Clear your schedule, tune up your brain and get ready for a major trip through motorcycle racing and technical history … is compendium of his best work."

RoadRacing World, January 2008

"Anyone who has ever road raced, is racing, intends to race, goes to or watches the races, in any serious area of the sport at any level, must absorb TDC. You will learn more in this book than in decades at the track."