Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Memorial Day weekend

Memorial Day weekend

The judge was a woman this time. The officer admitted there were 20 bikes but that they only went after the 6 in the lead "pack". He admitted that he only had LIDAR on the lead bike but was confident that all 6 were traveling at the same speed. The judge then followed with a speech about how officers are trained to estimate speeds and estimating that multiple bikes were traveling at the same speed would be easy. I showed all my credentials but she said, "had this been a reckless driving violation I would have taken it into account but since it's just speeding I won't because I've seen plenty of people in this courtroom with clean records." The officer said he estimated us at 85 but the LIDAR didn't lock up until we were doing 74. He said this was probably due to the fact that we saw him and slowed down. I said that was not true that we never saw him until he was behind us with the blue lights so the LIDAR speed was the maximum. They tore me up ... together.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Memorial Day weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    Some people really hate sportbike.
    Let's be realistic here .... some people hate speeding, double yellow passing, stunting and crashing and these activities are frequently done by sportbike riders. We created this hate we live in ...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213