Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Moto Market 7/29

Moto Market 7/29

Ah what a nice night for a ride. I found my new favorite way to get to MM and also to get out to the NH Hooters meeting spot via back roads!!!!

Rik thanks for being such a nice guy and giving the cute biker lass in distress a ride to get oil ! Wish I had a passenger seat ? She was nice! Also unfortunately for us she was married, fortunate for the husband to have such a cool wife that rides!!! She was riding a very nice 647 CC Hawk ! Her other ride is her CBR929! very cool indeed!

I do not remember her name < I am horrible with names... But she knows Patricia929 on here..

Beside that and missing the MSS (Mystery Squid Squad) it was a good night of checking out bikes, talking with and meeting new people at MM, and a good ride to and from MM ! Maybe next time we will have clear sailing throught those roads, and i will know better where the turns are. That was my first attempt at those new back routes! I like em.....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Moto Market 7/29

Ye'sir, he was.

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Moto Market 7/29

Originally posted by Half Squid
    Ah what a nice night for a ride. I found my new favorite way to get to MM and also to get out to the NH Hooters meeting spot via back roads!!!!

Rik thanks for being such a nice guy and giving the cute biker lass in distress a ride to get oil ! Wish I had a passenger seat ? She was nice! Also unfortunately for us she was married, fortunate for the husband to have such a cool wife that rides!!! She was riding a very nice 647 CC Hawk ! Her other ride is her CBR929! very cool indeed!

I do not remember her name < I am horrible with names... But she knows Patricia929 on here..

Beside that and missing the MSS (Mystery Squid Squad) it was a good night of checking out bikes, talking with and meeting new people at MM, and a good ride to and from MM ! Maybe next time we will have clear sailing throught those roads, and i will know better where the turns are. That was my first attempt at those new back routes! I like em.....
    It definetly was a nice night yesterday. A bit humid but the pace we traveled kept me cool...........Thanks for sharing and leading us to MM..... Indeed nice roads to ride.....It was definetly nice to meet you and Clayton. Hopefully we get to ride again soon.

As for Mrs 647 Hawk in distress (I forgot her name also) she was very nice and cute. And riding a 647 hawk and owning a 929 made it even nicer....

Moto Market 7/29

She probably had 35 years on me. I still woulda hit that.

Seriously though, she seemed like she knew her shit. It's good to see real women riders out there, not just the ones who wear flip flops on a GSXR600 to go up and down main street with their boyfriends.

I wasn't feelin those corners last night. Just about every single one of them was blind with houses and driveways everywhere. Didn't feel comfortable on them at all. Maybe I'm just get spoiled by The Gap!

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR

I Dance With Will

Moto Market 7/29

Originally posted by Mystery Squid
    I passed you guys TWICE.

1. About 7:25ish (you were headed towards MM)

2. 8:10-15ish (youwere headed away from MM)

After I called Mike, Kham thought it might be a good idea to just do part of our ride, then head over to MM to say "Hi", but I guess you guys ate quick...

For chrissakes, didn't you see my blue sneakers???
    blue sneakers and yellow kawasaki. kind of hard to miss unless you'r color blind.

"fuckit!"

RIP Adam, we will miss you. unionjackass's Avatar

Moto Market 7/29

Nice to see you at MM, Mike. Hope you all enjoyed the guilty pleasures of Whiley Road.

Liked the Matrix Duck that was with you, very cool.

Cheers

Adam

Moto Market 7/29

clayton,
    deb (mrs647 hawk) is going to pretty pissed when i tell her what you said about her age

the only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

Moto Market 7/29

I was exagerating! Besides, I said I still woulda hit that A wife who can REALLY ride? Shit, her husband is one damn lucky guy.....

Besides, do you know how old I am? I'm no geezer....

She was cool though, definitly a refreshing taste to someone who only meets women riders who need to be watched carefully whenever they ride.

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR

Moto Market 7/29

ok, you're forgiven

the only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12