Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

MotoMarket 9/2

MotoMarket 9/2

I'm thinking about a spin thru metrowest..ending up @Motomarket. Depending when my wife returns for child handoff..I'll be headed out by 5...

Lyle

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

MotoMarket 9/2

Lyle,

I may be able to head out for a little bit for the ride to MotoMarket. I just need to be off and in Bellingham for 8. I know of a sweet route I could share with you!

Mike.

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

MotoMarket 9/2

Anybody feel like going from the Nashua area?

Nathan

MotoMarket 9/2

Mayhaps I'll meet you guys there depending on the wife situation

I'll be headin down from Bedford, so no way to meet y'all to ride out to motomkt, but if the stars align, I'll be there

What time you think y'all will end up getting to motomkt?

Cheers,
    Chris

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Lifer

MotoMarket 9/2

Hey Guys,

I'm going to try and stop in and hang out for a while. I'll maybe be leaving work around 6PM. I'm in Natick now, I just started my new job this week.. Today is the first day I managed to ride to work all week.

Ben

MotoMarket 9/2

Natick, huh.....

If you ever feel like breakin a whole lotta laws in a short short lunch-hour, you just let me know

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

MotoMarket 9/2

Hey Mike-

I'll post up or PM you when my wife gets back for the child handoff..I think I will be good to go around 4:30-5.

Hohum-depending upon route etc, I tend to go thru Lincoln past Hanscom into the backside of Concord...let's see what happens-

Ben...What time are you out? Maybe you can hook up with Mike and me..otherwise see you over there..

Lopycam..try to trackdown Oreo_n2 (Brent)..he might be game..I think he is in that neck of the woods...

MotoMarket 9/2

Sweet, I usually end up coming up the back of Hanscom as well, mayhaps I'll see you guys on the road on the way over.

Depending on when I leave, I'll likely get over there right around 5:30 - 6 (depending of course on how bad Rt 2 is at the concord elbow, and if I can leave work right at 5)

Cheers,
    Chris

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

MotoMarket 9/2

I'll probably go tonight

MotoMarket 9/2

I plan on leaving Framingham around 5:15 to be @ MM by 6 and will be taking off around 7:15. I have the back roads from My house all worked out and it's sweet!!

www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

MotoMarket 9/2

I can get over to your place right around 5....do you want to PM directions? do you want to meet someplace?

lyle

Clayton..did you ride in today? should we pick you up along the way?

MotoMarket 9/2

Ok folks.. I'm probably leaving shortly...Mike I sent you a PM but if you can't respond in time....I'm going to take a stab at a meeting point.as you fly by..obviously don't wait..

Otherwise..I will see folks at MMKT...I have a blue naked SV with a blue windscreen..

Later

Lyle

MotoMarket 9/2

Hey cool to meet those of you who were there. Thankfully the ride home was much nicer than the fuckin hell ride rt 2 was on the way out... I gots to find a better way to get there from Bedford...

Cheers,
    Chris

Nice seeing everyone

Great to see some old and new faces....all in all it was a great riding night (except for out little traffic jam...)

Did any else see the naked redone TL?.....jeez

MotoMarket 9/2

Lyle, got your message a bit too late. Maybe I'll catch up with you next time. I spent the night playin with my new GT i-Drive 2.0 instead. Damn thing is too much fun!

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

MotoMarket 9/2

Nice turn out tonight wish I could have stayed longer. NExt week I'll be there a bit earlier and stay a little longer.

Nice to see everyone.

Chris how was my Exit stage right??

Lyle nice meeting along the way, I cant believe you found me! Nice job.. Where those any of the roads you knew of??? Myself you and Clay should plan a group afternoon ride for next week. Hows about one of the old Metrowest rides like I used to do with my buddy Sean... ??

www.tailofthedragon.com

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

MotoMarket 9/2

what... did you guys all show up AND leave by 7?

wicked ugly traffic on 128S, took me forever to get out there... saw few familiar faces when I did. at least I got a chance to chat w/ Ben and window-shop the Gerbing's display...

WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

MotoMarket 9/2

That was my first Thursday night @ MMKT..I was pretty impressed with the turnout. It was good to meet some of the NESR crew as well..The ride home with the tinted visor was fun

MotoMarket 9/2

Sorry I missed ya lucky, I'll try to meet you the next time.. I was wrapped up in a conversation the whole 1/2 hour I got to stay there....

Mike

www.tailofthedragon.com

MotoMarket 9/2

Originally posted by bemused
    what... did you guys all show up AND leave by 7?

wicked ugly traffic on 128S, took me forever to get out there... saw few familiar faces when I did. at least I got a chance to chat w/ Ben and window-shop the Gerbing's display...
    Heh, got there at 6, out at 7:30. Couldn't really stay too long, had to be out in Springfield by 8:15 :evilgrin:

Mike, as always the exit stage right was "amusing" Love the sound of that RC... toight!

Cheers,
    Chris

sorry to miss you...

Hey Bemused..

I was standing with Ben when he noticed you...at that same time I saw a guy from HS...so I got sidetracked as he talked my ear off...even as I was getting my gear on to leave..you would have thought that putting in the earplugs might have been a good indicator..

that said..I of course approached Hohum to introduce myself and he was all set to fire up the TT

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

Re: sorry to miss you...

Originally posted by Pearldog
    Hey Bemused..

I was standing with Ben when he noticed you...at that same time I saw a guy from HS...so I got sidetracked as he talked my ear off...even as I was getting my gear on to leave..you would have thought that putting in the earplugs might have been a good indicator..

that said..I of course approached Hohum to introduce myself and he was all set to fire up the TT
    well... nice almost meeting you, finally!

WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

Re: sorry to miss you...

Originally posted by Pearldog
    Hey Bemused..

Ha. Just made for a more "spirited" ride out to Springfield

Was cool to meet you man. Hopefully we'll have some nice weather for some more thursday nights, and maybe we can meet up to ride before heading out. I know a few routes from Framingham that are sweet, but I'd love to maybe ride some of the routes that Mike knows (here's to hopin they aren't the ones I already know )

Cheers,
    Chris

MotoMarket 9/2

Sorry I missed ya lucky, I'll try to meet you the next time.. I was wrapped up in a conversation the whole 1/2 hour I got to stay there....
    No worries, I'll catch up with you next time.

What's this talk about an exit stage right?? What did I miss? Something squidlicious??!