Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

MSR (Metrowest Sport Riders) Ride Thursday

OK, here goes on trying to setup a place/time/route from metrowest for the framingham/local folks

Meeting Place:
    Dunkin Donuts Parking Lot
    444 Franklin St
    Framingham, MA 01702

Mapquest Location

Meeting Time:
    6 PM for all you working types... I'll be there at 5:30 grabbing some coffee, so look for me with the blue sv650s

Destination:
    NONE! ride some local twisties I know of and then back to the lot by 8 PM.

If you wanna get ahold of me, you can reach me at cstpierre@ctcnet.com OR 508-333-6605

Chris

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

just bringin this to the top in case anyone in framingham area is interested in riding tonight... gonna go from framingham, up through some local twisties over to marlborough area and then cut back and up to motomkt to check out the 'euro trash'

Chris

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

i may be interested, ending at MM would be convenient for me, not too far from home.

let me see what else is going on tonight though. in case i already made a promise elsewhere.

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

hey man i cant make it to framingham in time(too much work to do). maybe i will be able to catch ya at MM later though.

anyone else wanna go to MM tonight too?

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

were you over at MM? we were over there for an hour or so, from 7 - 8:15ish.. a gsxr750, an sv650, and a shadow. got to check out some TRICK rsv-r's an all kinds of cool 'euro trash'. parked over by the side next to a neat 69 honda, and very cool moto guzzi. gotta love those aprilias though

chris

sorry man, i didn;t make it, ended up opening some beers and then decided i should leave the key hanging on the wall.

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR