Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

NESR X-MAS Gathering Dec 17

Lifer

Sorry we didn't stick around later, but it was a great time throwing gutterballs. Martinis get us a little wild, the waitress wasn't too amuzed by the constant "Damnit, get this guy another drink, STAT!", that's ok though, cause I sure was. I'm still a little crosseyed from all the drinking. We ended up all over the place, some party, a snowball fight, I found myself in a snowbank on someones lawn, Naz accidently went flying across the hood of someone's ford taurus, Jeff caught a stiff drink and a 10 minute nap at a houseparty then we met up with some girls at the kells. I think there were some fights, there was definitly some bad dancing. I slept just about upsidedown on Nazo's couch with my jacket over my face cause I couldn't get up to shut the lights off. And then the girls insist that we get up at 9AM for breakfast. 9AM!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Yeah Saturdfay night was fun.
    Jagerbombs at the Kells gave us all our 3rd wind I think.

HeSoCan'tDance! ha,ha

...and Pete and Chad, you guys are argueing about the wrong things. Its not about meeting girls and getting numbers........Its about having the girls come back to your house and spend the night
    ....But then they wake you up at 9:00 A.M and want you to take them to breffis.....9:00 A.M!!!

Chris
    LRRS Expert #160

Originally posted by Nazo
    ...and Pete and Chad, you guys are argueing about the wrong things. Its not about meeting girls and getting numbers........Its about having the girls come back to your house and spend the night
    ....But then they wake you up at 9:00 A.M and want you to take them to breffis.....9:00 A.M!!!
    ya got it all wrong man--- (dumbass)Pete's not argueing, he stated that about 4 or 5 of his posts ago!!!
    + I really have NOOOOO interest in talking to ANYONE for 10 minutes or so that I'll never see again.
    + Naz--the question for you is--DID YA GET ANY--cuz if ya got the girls back to your place,didn't get any,+ let them wake ya up while it's practically still dark out--then that's almost as bad as Pete, almost!

+ yes Pete---if going out drinking + meeting guys makes you happy, then yes you are GAY---you FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, where are the pictures???

I couldn't make it this year because I was partying in Manhattan all weekend.

Any illicit body-shot pics like last year?

We had a good time, but not as good as last year. All though I do not speek for Nazo, Jay or Jeff..

No body shots. But on a good note there were no half Nakid dudes, and we were never threatened to be kicked out.

I didn't see any camera's so there most likely are no pics.

Originally posted by Ducrappy
    ok, where are the pictures???

I couldn't make it this year because I was partying in Manhattan all weekend.

Any illicit body-shot pics like last year?

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Ha...well I finally finished finals today.

Any other holiday drinkingfests going on in town anytime before friday?

Otherwise...ourhouse west tonight

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345