Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Northern VT, july 1

Northern VT, july 1

I will be heading out from the lake street mobil in St. Albans at 9am. Taking 36 to Fairfield, back roads to Cambridge. Over Smuggler's Notch, through Stowe. Stowe to Waterbury, through Duxbury to Waitsfield. Up and over rt. 17 many times, then back through Huntington, Richmond, Essex and beyond.

Very last minute, but any are welcome to join. Silver and black 2002 R1.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Northern VT, july 1

I would be there if not for 2 reasons.

1. There is already a northern VT ride going on tomorrow.

2. While trying to bleed my clutch today I broke the bleed nipple off the banjo bolt and I doubt I can get a new part quick enough.

Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MattD View Post
    I will be heading out from the lake street mobil in St. Albans at 9am. Taking 36 to Fairfield, back roads to Cambridge. Over Smuggler's Notch, through Stowe. Stowe to Waterbury, through Duxbury to Waitsfield. Up and over rt. 17 many times, then back through Huntington, Richmond, Essex and beyond.

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Northern VT, july 1

Quote Originally Posted by MattD View Post

I did the EXACT same thing thing on Friday, fun stuff. I have the last day of my MSF in 2 hours...wish I could go again. Ride safe, and watch those roads coming out of Bakersfield, they are nasty and have some sand/cow crap on em in parts. Soons as you get past that and hit the bridge your golden.

Ride safe, goodluck.

-Justin