Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Party (Sat - Aug 9th)

Re: Party (Sat - Aug 9th)

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze View Post
    Can we get back on topic now! Or should I post nude pictures taken during the party?
    do you really have to ask?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Chatbox...It's like Vegas, for your fingers."

Originally Posted by CBR_Knight
    in my own thread, let me post this:
    first of all, nothing about sex or play with a female seems interesting or arousing to me....

"BALLS" is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say "you're next!"

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze View Post
    Can we get back on topic now! Or should I post nude pictures taken during the party?
    Woohoo, it's about time you bust those pics out!

If you ain't first......you're last!

Everybody to the limit!

I am no saint and I was not there so I won't try to second guess the actions of the people who were.

With that said, if this guy got drunk to the point of violence and refused to listen to people around you who told him that you are in no condition to drive and offer you an alternative, then he has a serious problem and I hope that he was pulled off the road and given the wake up call he needed regardless of the consequences before he hurts himself or, more importantly, someone else.

With the number of people here who have been or known someone who has been injured or killed by a drunk driver, I am sort of shocked to see any other attitude. Drunk drivers kill motorcyclists every day, the kind of behavior exhibited by this guy is not the sort of behavior exhibited by someone who "accidentally gets a little more drunk than he meant to" once or twice and gets in a car, it's the kind of behavior that exhibits a serious problem which won't be corrected until he is forcibly removed from the roadways or causes serious harm to himself or others.

Well, guessing by his last log in I'd say something happened on his way home.....instead of arguing about what's right or wrong, why not use all this energy to figure out what happened to this guy? Or does that make too much sense?

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

Man, I'm happy I don't drink.

(much)

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    Well, guessing by his last log in I'd say something happened on his way home.....instead of arguing about what's right or wrong, why not use all this energy to figure out what happened to this guy? Or does that make too much sense?
    I wouldnt be surprised if he's been following this thread all along...once his head stops pounding and the dry heaves subside. If so, he should get on here and 'splain what his prob is, and what was he thinking? Oh, he wasn't...

In a previous posting I made, he had told multiple people that he was staying the night, but that he had no intentions of staying.

He mentioned to me that night he had 2 log in ID's. I dont know what the other was, but it sounded like he doesn't log in to much on that ID. As for his actions, I would black list him for all gatherings where there would be drinking. If he can't spend the night or find a ride instead of driving himself, then he does not deserve to party with everyone else.

Shawn C.

Ride hard and drink even harder.

I agree with Paul. Whatever has happened so far it would be good to know what happened to him. If he has been lurking and is in a condition to do so, I would think its good in a certain ways. However just making sure he is safe would not hurt anyone.

I will be on the road fro the whole weekend but can someone please find it out? Jenna, you have my number (it was also in my last PM to you). If no one else volunteers, text me his number and I will call him as soon as I get the chance. Lets find out what happened.

As for nude pictures...I was kidding Just wanted to get the attention to something else.....I could morph some Who do you wanna see naked?

Sold: 1999 Kawasaki ZX-7R
    2005 Pulsar 180 DTSi

Owning: Pulsar 220 DTSi

http://www.dhairyagupta.com
    http://bostonbiker.blogspot.com