Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Poll....Sports Car Drive

Poll....Sports Car Drive

I am so tempted to just buy a 350Z, I owned the last generation 300zx and it was awesome! No problems and so much fun to drive as well as kinda luxurious.
    BUT I do remember "trying" to drive it in the snow-HA!
    I think I'm gonna try some all wheel drive turbo action this time around, and just buy the extended warranty.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Chris
    LRRS Expert #160

Poll....Sports Car Drive

Originally posted by mycirus
    Thats my friend Matts 2000. That is a hot car. Handles awesome, fast and fun to drive. The 350 is also a fun car to drive. Go test drive one if you think you can without saying I will take it. You can find a used 350 for around 22k and an s2000 for 18 if you look hard and not be in a hurry.

Bruce
    yeah i love the s2000, i have an rsx-s now modded pretty good, its quick. im moving to cali so i want a convertible, s2000 or 350z

05 Yamaha R6 Raven
    04 Yamaha R6 blue - shipped to Cali -Palomar Mountain owned it

Lifer

Poll....Sports Car Drive

Count me in if you make it up North...

SSearchVT

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction - and sometimes a scar...

Poll....Sports Car Drive

Lemme know if there is still any interest in a sporty car drive. I just got an Audi A4 1.8T quattro. This thing screams and holds the road almost as good as either of my streetbikes. So we can still satisfy our need for speed in the colder winter months. C'mon, bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LRRS#167

Littering and........

Poll....Sports Car Drive

All of you Audi drivers - check out www.neqclub.org - they're the local Audi club of ACCNA, and they're having two winter driving schools this year. The schools are held in Franconia, NH, at Tim O'Neil's Rally facility, and they are a LOT of fun.

Other makes are always welcome, although if you dont have all wheel drive, you might be in for a tough time.

Poll....Sports Car Drive

So, Chris, do you own an Audi?

LRRS#167

Littering and........

Poll....Sports Car Drive

I do, although its a clapped out POS. Its an 86 500TQ that I paid $990 on e-bay for. It has 220,000 miles on it. Runs great, though

Before the BMW I sold to half Squid, I had a sweet Audi - 1983 turbo quattro coupe.

Poll....Sports Car Drive

Originally posted by lrrs167
    Lemme know if there is still any interest in a sporty car drive. I just got an Audi A4 1.8T quattro. This thing screams and holds the road almost as good as either of my streetbikes. So we can still satisfy our need for speed in the colder winter months. C'mon, bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I may be able to go out & play. The Vette's napping for the winter, but me missus MIGHT lemme use her S40...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Poll....Sports Car Drive

I have the Bimmer for now but sporty drives in the winter could end it's good looks by crashing off road into a tree. RWD 190HP possy rear end and little weight does not = good winter handling unless I fill the trunk with weight and put the blizzaks Chris gave me.

I'll just keep it safe from harm and parked out front with the 4-Sale sign on it...

Yup it's up for sale. My Ins wants $900 for adding this as my 2nd vehicle anyways the first idea when I got the R1 that I traded Chris for the car was to fix it up and sell it for a profit, so in order to cash in on the profit i am selling the Car to get back on that track. I dont really need a second car even though it is fun and convienent if and when my truck would have to visit the doctor..

Anyone want a 325i thats hooked up nicely ? Cash in hand could score you a sweeet deal !

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Littering and........

Poll....Sports Car Drive

Originally posted by Half Squid
    I have the Bimmer for now but sporty drives in the winter could end it's good looks by crashing off road into a tree. RWD 190HP possy rear end and little weight does not = good winter handling unless I fill the trunk with weight and put the blizzaks Chris gave me.

I'll just keep it safe from harm and parked out front with the 4-Sale sign on it...

Yup it's up for sale. My Ins wants $900 for adding this as my 2nd vehicle anyways the first idea when I got the R1 that I traded Chris for the car was to fix it up and sell it for a profit, so in order to cash in on the profit i am selling the Car to get back on that track. I dont really need a second car even though it is fun and convienent if and when my truck would have to visit the doctor..

Anyone want a 325i thats hooked up nicely ? Cash in hand could score you a sweeet deal !
    Actually, that car is fuggin AWESOME in the snow with a good set of tires. Before it was lowered, I drove it at the Winter Driving School and beat a turbo 4000 quattro with studded tires around an avoidance course - with those Blizzaks I gave you, which have no studs

Poll....Sports Car Drive

We don't have to drive with snow and ice on the road. We could go on a nice day after the roads have been cleared. Or, maybe an early spring/late winter day before it is warm enough to get out on the bikes.

Too bad your insurance company is forcing you out of a sweet car, Mike.

LRRS#167

Poll....Sports Car Drive

I may be able to go out & play. The Vette's napping for the winter, but me missus MIGHT lemme use her S40...
    Jay, let me know when you grow some nuts and TELL the woman that you're taking the car!!!!!!!!!

LRRS#167

Poll....Sports Car Drive

We don't have to drive with snow and ice on the road. We could go on a nice day after the roads have been cleared. Or, maybe an early spring/late winter day before it is warm enough to get out on the bikes.

Too bad your insurance company is forcing you out of a sweet car, Mike.
    I'd definitely be down for another one of these rides as long as the roads are relatively clear. I've been wanting to do a drive up to Conway via 113 and 113A, then over to 112 and maybe even 118 back south for a while now. Maybe we could do something like this when it warms up, before we take the bikes out of hibernation.

I'm always down for a drive though John so if you get the urge to do some fun driving this winter, let me know so we can tear up some New England roads together. I also have a set of 2-way radios that might make a drive like this a bit more fun and easier to communicate direction changes, gas-stops, lunch stops, etc.

What year is the A4 John? You have the same engine as me now. Isn't turbo fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    you seem to be related to nikon. so fuckyou too! go suck a cock./1
    2012 R1200GS Rallye

Poll....Sports Car Drive

Jay, let me know when you grow some nuts and TELL the woman that you're taking the car!!!!!!!!!
    Woman! WHERE is my SUPERSUIT?!?!

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Poll....Sports Car Drive

What year is the A4 John? You have the same engine as me now. Isn't turbo fun?
    It's a 2000, same vintage as my Duc and my Tacoma....

What a fun car to drive!!!!!

LRRS#167

Poll....Sports Car Drive

i got to drive my first audi last night... A4 quattro with the 2.8l, 5 speed.

nice car.

i got to open her up a bit, the thing handles awesome, but unfortunately my friend didn't want to be shown how to do donuts in the nice car!

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234