Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Possibly Riding Tomorrow (Sun., 7/30)

Cause leaving my house @ 2am ..

Would sux ...................
    PS I need a good ass kicking

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Re: Possibly Riding Tomorrow (Sun., 7/30)

Originally posted by Stoneman
    I'm itchin' to ride. PLANNING on gettin' up & washing the beast. HOPEFULLY leaving from my place (Center Barnstead) by 11:00, at the latest...

I have absolutely no clue where I'm going or how long I'll be. It may turn out to be just a coupla hours, it may turn out to be 'til night. I dunno...

Hell, I don't even know if I'll be on the road by 11:00. Then again, I may get up extra early. Again, I dunno...

I'm always skeptical about riding with people I don't know. So I guess I'll lay down some quick guidelines in case there's any takers...

Here's how I ride with a group:

-However the fuckin' mood suits me. If I don't feel like passing 23 cages in one whack, I don't. If I DO feel like it, I do...

-If ya start passing like a fuckin' idiot, you're on your own. We'll stop, I'll tell you to fuck off and you'll be on your way...

-If you ride like a fuckin' idiot, again you're on your own. See above...

-I don't like people trying to show others up. If we're not going fast enough, tough shit. Find someone else to go ride with...

-If we're going too fast for you, chill the fuck out. We'll wait when we need to. Don't be a hero and try to keep up if it's not your style...

-I don't like people riding next to me. If you start showing me your front tire, we're pulling over and I'm smashing you in the face with my helmet...

-I don't like people riding up my ass. Start that, see above...

-I stop whenever I damn well feel like it. And I'll have more than one smoke when I do, maybe even pull a one-hitter. I get back on the road when I'm damn good & ready...

-I have a bladder like a schoolgirl. Jay (hessogood), don't get excited. It only means if we stop to rehydrate, I'll be making a piss stop soon thereafter...

-My bike's a PIG. We'll be stopping for petrol every 100 miles or so...

Now let's have fun, damnit!
    that you for writing up my new group ride rules..lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

I STILL can't figure out why no one showed up for my little jaunt...
    There never was a ride planned. If anyone showed up for the ride they would've been given a paint brush and put to work...or got a helmet to the face for their troubles.

I hope you would've atleast shared the and the if the paint brush was chosen over the helmet.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Originally posted by mikeb
    maybe cause it sounded like you just wanted an excuse to kick someones ass!
    HAHA! Nah, just wanted to make sure any FNG's that may have showed up knew where I was coming from...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Originally posted by wylee
    There never was a ride planned.
    Sure there was! Originally planned to leave my place at 11:00. Got pushed off a few hours 'cuzza painting. Ended up washing my bike around 2:30 and heading out. Pretty much as advertised...

Originally posted by wylee
    If anyone showed up for the ride they would've been given a paint brush and put to work...or got a helmet to the face for their troubles.

I hope you would've atleast shared the and the if the paint brush was chosen over the helmet.
    If any one showed up, we woulda went riding. If any one got a helmet to the face, it woulda been there own fault!

And yes, I share...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Yes I can say Jay shares

Sure there was! Originally planned to leave my place at 11:00. Got pushed off a few hours 'cuzza painting. Ended up washing my bike around 2:30 and heading out. Pretty much as advertised...

If any one showed up, we woulda went riding. If any one got a helmet to the face, it woulda been there own fault!

And yes, I share... [/B][/QUOTE]
    Who do you know that opens his house to a bunch of ass holes . every year after year .. Any one who says other is full of shit .
    I allways got your back brother Jay ........................

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Re: Yes I can say Jay shares

Originally posted by beet

Who do you know that opens his house to a bunch of ass holes . every year after year .. Any one who says other is full of shit .
    I allways got your back brother Jay ........................

The Stoneman must be alright...he rides a TL

beet, <---I owe yah a beer I wouldn't've found this site without yer posts on the TLzone. Thanks man!

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12