Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

MUCH Better....

MUCH Better....

FINALLY got out for a little run today on the Tiller! Set up a rather impromptu juant with Dan (legalspeed) and Heath (gixxer6). Just really ended up taking a spirited country side run on some more local roads that were mostly all just freshly paved...

Somehow we ended up at Weirs Beach and Heath and I bought birthday boy some lunch at JT's BBQ. Lunch was fuggin' awesome too! Ya like to eat MEAT? Go to JT's. I got a 1/2 lb. MEAT samwich w/ cheese, Heath & Dan got these rediculous piles of MEAT. It was the nutz! A lump of MEAT and two piles of MEAT plus beers for about $30! JT's is on my list of places to return!

I ended the day with only about 100 miles. But dayamn, it did me some good. Took a while getting used to riding by STREET rules, and I didn't really get totally comfy with it at any point. There were a coupla times when Dan was on my ass going through some corners, and I REALLY hadta fight the urge to get on it and try to squeeze him out. Seriously, I hadta give myself a mental slap every now and again...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

MEAT!!

MEAT!!!! Unga Bunga...GIXXER6 like MEAT!!!!!

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove
    Traction by Franimal Racing Syndicate

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

Re: MUCH Better....

Originally posted by Stoneman
    Somehow we ended up at Weirs Beach and Heath and I bought birthday boy some lunch at JT's BBQ. Lunch was fuggin' awesome too! Ya like to eat MEAT? Go to JT's. I got a 1/2 lb. MEAT samwich w/ cheese, Heath & Dan got these rediculous piles of MEAT. It was the nutz! A lump of MEAT and two piles of MEAT plus beers for about $30! JT's is on my list of places to return!

Thanks!! That was an awesome b-day!

Originally posted by Stoneman
    There were a coupla times when Dan was on my ass going through some corners, and I REALLY hadta fight the urge to get on it and try to squeeze him out.
    Moi??

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486