Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

North Conway Hotels- Motorcycle friendly?

North Conway Hotels- Motorcycle friendly?

I'm planning on making a trip and riding through New Hampshire in a couple months. Specifically we will be staying in the North Conway area.

The trip will be 3 of us, all riding our bikes, and the issue of security comes up.

I am a little worried about just leaving my bike overnight in any hotel parking lot. I have heard some hotels, not specifically in North Conway, have garages you can rent for the night. Also have heard some hotels will let you park by the entrance on the sidewalk.

Overall, I am just looking for a hotel in the North Conway area that will be a little more accommodating to the security of my bike.

Any input?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Everybody to the limit!

Re: North Conway Hotels- Motorcycle friendly?

I'm not aware of any hotels in North Conway that have garages; I'd be very surprised if there were.

I also wouldn't think twice about leaving my bike overnight in North Conway. It's a very safe town.

I wouldn't be worried about leaving it over night either. To up your own security bring some bike locks. Since there will be 3 of you if you put a cable between the wheel of all 3 bikes and lock it, stealing them wouldn't be worth the hassle or risk of getting caught.

email Jeff at White Horse Press

Quote Originally Posted by Honclfibr View Post
    I also wouldn't think twice about leaving my bike overnight in North Conway. It's a very safe town.
    +1

And if you're still weary about leaving your bike outside, there are several motels where you can park directly in front your room. The Colonial, Maple Leaf Hotel and the Yankee Clipper are three I can think of right off of the top of my head.

If your looking for a decent 200+ mile loop departing from N. Conway may I suggest the Twin Mtn. Loop. Take 16N to Errol then 26W through Dixville Notch to Colebrook, south on Rte. 3 then pick up the Kanc (Rte 112) in Lincoln back to Conway.

I get offended by people who cry they've been offended