Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Any riders near NH Lakes Region/Meredith, NH?

Any riders near NH Lakes Region/Meredith, NH?

Just checking to see if anyone here rides around the NH Lakes Region? I'm just west of Meredith (I93 exit 23), and try to get out as often as I can. Usually I head west from here, in a Vermont-ish direction (nice roads, nice people, less traffic), but I'm game for whatever.

I'm usually off Sun-Tues, have some track days coming up on some of those days, but if I can sneak a ride as well as a track day into one weekend, I usually try to (but I feel guilty about that as I have other things I should be doing).

I'll post up if I plan to do a ride, in the meantime, if anybody wants to feel free to give a shout.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by audi; 07-11-15 at 09:45 PM.
    Audi
    06 S2R1000
    couple of 02 SVs for track duty, 03 XR100 for everything else
    CB350 in pieces in my kitchen just because I can

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

Re: Any riders near NH Lakes Region/Meredith, NH?

im a bit south of you in Farmington but i have mondays off as well.
    just bought a house so its been taking up a lot of my free time. if i head up that way ill let you know

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

I'm 10 min north of Concord (exit 17), but these days it seems I'm not sure when I'm going for a ride until just a few minutes before. If you ever post up a ride, ill see if I can make it.

Thanks for the replies, guys. Will definitely post up any rides...speaking of which, I may head out tomorrow afternoon for a few hours up to the Lincoln area (up Rt 3), if the weather stays decent.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Audi
    06 S2R1000

Quote Originally Posted by audi View Post
    I'm just west of Meredith (I93 exit 23), usually off Sun-Tues,
    Come winter we meet up in the commuter parking lot or Dunkins at your exit and head north. Loon, Cannon, Bretton Woods. Game for Ragged too. I also live in the campground at Gunstock in the winter and score lots of tickets. So if you ski or want to learn to ski..

Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by audi
    Just checking to see if anyone here rides around the NH Lakes Region? I'm just west of Meredith (I93 exit 23), and try to get out as often as I can. Usually I head west from here, in a Vermont-ish direction (nice roads, nice people, less traffic), but I'm game for whatever.

I'm usually off Sun-Tues, have some track days coming up on some of those days, but if I can sneak a ride as well as a track day into one weekend, I usually try to (but I feel guilty about that as I have other things I should be doing).

I'll post up if I plan to do a ride, in the meantime, if anybody wants to feel free to give a shout.
    My wife and I have a camp off 104 and will have our bikes up there in our August and September vacation weeks. Hope we can hookup for a ride or two

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    Come winter we meet up in the commuter parking lot or Dunkins at your exit and head north. Loon, Cannon, Bretton Woods. Game for Ragged too. I also live in the campground at Gunstock in the winter and score lots of tickets. So if you ski or want to learn to ski..
    Good to know - I do ski, but on skiboards - they're stupid fun. Usually go to Loon, love it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski
    My wife and I have a camp off 104 and will have our bikes up there in our August and September vacation weeks. Hope we can hookup for a ride or two
    Nice! Yeah I'm right off 104. Give a shout when you're in the area, maybe we can figure something out.

Audi
    06 S2R1000