Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Logan's Ride '09

Logan's Ride '09

I don't know how many of you have heard about this ride yet, but the information about it can be found here:

http://www.flamingomotorsports.com/default.asp

I went on the ride last year, and it was essentially a nice run around the Quabbin loop. I don't know what they have in store for this year, but its apparently a 60 mile western MA ride. It probably won't take much time out of your day, so if you have the time, it'd be great if you could go. Last year we got to meet Logan's family, and his parents were so welcoming and friendly, and very thankful to everyone that showed up. It wasn't a real big showing last year, but enough riders came to show their support, and hopefully even more will come this year.

Now for the sad news...unfortunately I found out this morning that young Logan passed away last Friday. I guess I wasn't keeping close enough tabs on the issue over the past week, but they still wish to go on with the event as planned tomorrow, to help the family with the medical expenses. I don't know if his family will be able to be there, but I can assure you they'd appreciate any support. I don't know them personally, aside from meeting them last year, but I feel terrible for their loss, and will definitely be there to show my support and donate to the cause.

If you don't think you'd be able to go yourself, maybe spread the word to others who can attend.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Logan's Ride '09

Late Friday Afternoon Bump for a good cause...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!