Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Sunday 10-31-04 ride

Sunday 10-31-04 ride

I will be going for a ride solo on Sunday if anyone else would like to join me. I'll most be riding towards western nh/ Vermont. I'll be leaving my house around 11:30am and back around 4 or so.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Kimberly
    2008 Ford F350 crew cab Super Duty 6.4L diesel
    1998 Superhawk 996
    ZX-Stewie's Other half

www.hornblasters.com
    www.cartier-farms.com

Sunday 10-31-04 ride

I'm not set on a route, but I don't want to head down into MA. I'd rather stay north. After the accident in Kingston, I'm a bit gun shy!!

Kimberly
    1998 Superhawk 996
    ZX-Stewie's Other half

www.hornblasters.com
    www.cartier-farms.com

Sunday 10-31-04 ride

I'm in for an ALL DAY EVENT!

N'oth or Sout...........

Teez..and any other N.H.riders, ifn your doing a Western N.H. venture, I could meet in say Nashua in tha a.m..and I'll hang with ya to the Vermont border, but after lunch I'm heading South back into MA....towards Mt. Greylock.....hit the summit...and ifn need be ..slab it back east on the pike.

This is just thinking out loud........

Bostonians(Po and ?) I would also be up for meeting somewheres in MA for some b'fast..maybe in Firenutz nape of the way...that little diner @ rt.119 and 31(TOWNSEND)...head into N.H., scoot along the border, to about the rt100 area, and then south along a nice back route I know, and over to Greylock......Suggestions?

I still love the smell of burnt racing fuel in the morning!

Sunday 10-31-04 ride

Originally posted by trackdog
    I'm in for an ALL DAY EVENT!

Bostonians(Po and ?) I would also be up for meeting somewheres in MA for some b'fast..maybe in Firenutz nape of the way...that little diner @ rt.119 and 31(TOWNSEND)...head into N.H., scoot along the border, to about the rt100 area, and then south along a nice back route I know, and over to Greylock......Suggestions?

That's Cliff's Cafe. Nice little place but I rarely go there. This town is too dam small ta let everybody know your business.

Last edited by Wayne-o; 10-30-04 at 07:33 AM.

Sunday 10-31-04 ride

I'm up for an all-day ride as well. Since it's going to be a warm morning (50+ degrees here in Manchester at 8AM) and the season is rapidly coming to a close, I'm thinking that I'd like to start no later than 9:00. That will give a good 7 or 8 hours of riding before the sun starts going down.

Thinking of either heading northwest on Route 4 to Vermont and riding Rte 100, or possibly heading west on the back roads of Goffstown, New Boston, Antrim, and onto Rte 31 up towards Sunapee.

Or...??? Lot's of possibilities!

Let's get a group together at the Mall and head on out!!!

Everybody to the limit!

Sunday 10-31-04 ride

I'm heading into boston for a halloween party tonight, but if I get back in time for a ride and the weather is good I'd be interested in riding with y'all tomorrow, I'll post up tomorrow morning if I'm around

Sunday 10-31-04 ride

I can't leave my house in Candia before 10:30am at the earliest. I may have to just ride solo since I have to start late.

Kimberly
    1998 Superhawk 996
    ZX-Stewie's Other half

www.hornblasters.com
    www.cartier-farms.com

Sunday Ride De-Brief

Teez;

Did you get out today?

I would have liked to have hooked up with ya and meet another local rider, but I ended up heading out early and meeting an old bud in Keene. Although our original plan was to hit Vermont Route 100, we ended up riding south to avoid the "impending doom" cloud cover that was to the West and to the North.

Found some warmth & sunny blue skies down around the Quabbin Reservoir area, and then headed back north on Route 63. That road is nice and twisty (especially in teh Hinsdale/Chesterfield area), but the many bumps had my Ducati's front end dancing around more than once! Didn't get back to Manchester until 5:30, and by then it was definitely cooling off.

Hope you had a great ride as well.

Sunday 10-31-04 ride

Yeah, I headed out solo at about 10:30am. I went to rt43 to 202 to 16 Rochester Motorsports and bought some new gloves. From there I headed down a bunch of back road in the coastal area, headed back through exeter, Kingston, Brentwood, Fremont, Raymond, Chester then home. I got in about 4 hours of ride time. The weather was great. Sunny just about the whole time
    We'll hook up to ride! Not for a while though, the registration runs out at midnight and with the new house in the works, its not on the top of my "spend money" list! Maybe we could have another NESR type "meet & greet". We did it a couple of years ago in Dec. or Jan. It was a nice way to meet people even though we couldn't ride.

Kimberly
    1998 Superhawk 996
    ZX-Stewie's Other half

www.hornblasters.com
    www.cartier-farms.com