Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Good riding on the Cape?

Good riding on the Cape?

OK, OK, I know theres not much in the way of good sport riding roads down on the cape, but if anyone can think of some good rides (even a nice scenic cruise would be fine) down on the cape, lemme know!!!

Also if there are some roads right over the bridges worthy of at least a cruise, also lemme know..

Gonna be down camping at Nickerson this weekend, and i'll be damned if i don't get some riding in

Chris

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Good riding on the Cape?

indeed. well we'll most likely be 'riding the limit' down there since i am still rather peeved about my last p-town ticket. (27 in a 25, wtf?, fought it, got off, but still...)

anyhow, so we'll definitely be taking it real easy if they are gonna be that anal retentive with a cop on every corner. We are gonna be camping at Nickerson state park, in Brewster for friday/sat night, so if you want we could meet up for a little tour of the area on sat night...

Anyhow, lemme know. My friend JonGold will be there as well

Chris

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Good riding on the Cape?

Originally posted by hohum
    p-town/anal retentive

Chris

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Good riding on the Cape?

There are a couple of good curvey roads with plenty of shade between the bridge and Falmouth. You can actually start right after the Bourne bridge. I usually go down either Shore Road or County Road. Both are nice and most tourist stay off of them.