Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone riding this weekend?

Originally posted by BadBoyBilly
    Yea we want to see some white trash chicks at Hampton Beach!!!
    yup.....and then my bike wouldn't start. At this time it was around 1:00am I think. Seemed like the battery had drained down while we were parked even though I didn't have any lights on or anything. The battery is pretty old so it might be time. I called AAA which pretty much told me to fuck myself. Then we flagged down a cop and they were nice enough to give me the number of a local garage. Problem was the number didn't work. So I did 411, got the right number and called Dave's Garage. 75 dollars and 20 minutes later we had the bike jumped and it seemed like I would be able to get home. This was not to be.

I got going and drove maybe 100 ft. before the bike just died. At that point Bill thought I was right behind him and took of. Which is cool because I didn't want to make him wait around. He had plans to get up early and I didn't want to ruin that for him. So I was faced with paying Dave's Garage $3.25/mile for about 60-70 miles or call the parents to have then bring up the truck. Since I'm a broke college kid, I did the latter.

They say OK we'll be right up. An hour goes by and I get a call from the parents so I figure they are getting pretty close. Nope they hadn't even left yet. So I wait around some more; what else could I do. After running around the house trying to find a suitable ramp and some straps, stopping for gas, and then having trouble finding me, it was close to 4:30am before they showed up.

Now an entirely new problem presented itself. They brought a wood 2x12 plank maybe 4 or 5 ft in length and the truck we were loading my bike into was a dodge 2500. I'll leave it to you to picture what that angle looked like. Luckily after walking all around I found a building that had a wheel chair ramp and then to the left of the ramp a concrete drop off of about 3-4ft with stairs. A little maneuvering and the truck was sideways in this one way street and up against the stairs. Instead of being an 80 degree angle the plank was now about 3 degrees. The best part was the look on various police officers faces that drove by in both cars and on bikes. A mix between wtf? and hey are they stealing that bike? But none of them stopped and asked what we were doing. After all this it was 6:49am when I got home. Not the most fun I've had staying up all night but it was certainly an adventure.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

wow sounds like you hade a fun nite

02 R1
    06 WRX STi Sold
    01 RC51-STOLEN
    03 XR400 R(TARD) - Sold

Once we got your bike jumped I took off and saw you take off as well so I was like alright cool we're good to go. I honestly thought you were behind me until I got onto 95 South. Once I got on I was the only one on the highway. I was like ohhhhhhh &^%$.

So I pull over and I looked at my cell and discovered you didnt call it. So I was like hmmmm well everything must be ok, he probably just got stuck in some traffic on the way. So I waited on the side for about 10 minutes and you obviously didn't come by. So I tried calling you on my cell but I was in a dead spot and had no reception. So I just continued to head home. 6:30am, oh man your folks were probably not happy.

Right when we pulled in to Hampton we were attacked by these flea like bugs. They were all over our bodies and for a small bug they had a nasty bite to them. Then an hour later they all vanished!!

Yea, we def saw some interesting characters. If you chill till about 11pm the 15 yearold's go to bed, and the 20 yearolds start to come out and play (good enough for me since Im 24).

LOTS AND LOTS of bikes up there. I was surprised at the amount of bikers wearing full face helmets. Alex and I were talkin about how we thought everyone was going to stare at us because we had helmets on!! We get up there and everyone had one on pretty much.

Alex, once you get your electrical problem worked out, we def need to make another trip up there. Next time we'll go chill with that huge group of bikers we saw further down the strip.

Def a trashy place, but it's a fun trashy!!!

Last edited by Billy; 07-01-06 at 10:31 PM.

I thought about calling you but I figured you were already on the bike and wouldn't hear it anyways. Plus there was no point in you staying. There wasn't anything you could do.

How about the lady with her nipple hanging out for everyone to see. We were both like "did you just see that......was...that her nipple?!"

I picked up a new battery but didn't get a chance to work on the bike today. Hopefully I can work on it tomorrow and it just needs the new battery and not something else.

The nipple lady was awesome!!!!!!

Originally posted by BadBoyBilly
    The nipple lady was awesome!!!!!!
    i always miss the good stuff

02 R1
    06 WRX STi Sold
    01 RC51-STOLEN