Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

anyone riding this weekend?

Lifer

So I saw highs in the 50s for sat and sun, so thinking I might venture out for a bit. If its too cold I wont stay out too long. Dont really have a route in mind...was thinking conn. if it isnt bad out. Anyone interested? I wouldnt mind taggin along if you guys have something in mind.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    '22 Aprilia rs660
    '18 Aprilia Tuono Factory

If you look down, you go down. That may be fun at an orgy, but it sucks on a bike

Ride Sat

If you go on Sat i can do it. I have all day free so werever you want to go is fine, and i'll meet werever. I could probably rope Duey into this to if he does'nt have plans already. The way the weathers been holding up is insane,... might as well take advantage.

1993 Honda CBR900RR
    1990 Suzuki GSXR1100
    1992 Kawasaki ZX750
    1996 Honda F3 Trackbike

I could go for a CT run.

43 F on Sunday....hmmm...chilly...I think I'll stay in city- take it for a spin around a block couple times

ZX10R
    Ned

Lifer

gonna try and go out both days....gonna go for a lil ride on sat (starting @ 10am)....probably hit up the roads from the last group ride....and not sure about sunday

'22 Aprilia rs660

If you look down, you go down. That may be fun at an orgy, but it sucks on a bike

steve and i are gonna go for a ride to my old job to pick up my gas lid for the duc, then hang around for a bit. We're not up for a long distant ride so if any of you south shore guys want to go for a quick ride lemme know.

2021 Ducati Panigale V2
    2020 Honda Grom

Lifer

Originally posted by duey
    steve and i are gonna go for a ride to my old job to pick up my gas lid for the duc, then hang around for a bit. We're not up for a long distant ride so if any of you south shore guys want to go for a quick ride lemme know.
    what time are you going? and where to? I'ld be down for a casual ride.

'22 Aprilia rs660

Originally posted by sxlova07
    what time are you going? and where to? I'ld be down for a casual ride.
    we really don't have any particular place to go as of right now, only a plan to ride up to south shore motorsports for me to grab a few things, everything else is up in the air at this point. Maybe a laid back ride through blue hills or something like that. But we plan on leaving malden to head to quincy at around 11-12 or so.

2021 Ducati Panigale V2
    2020 Honda Grom

Lifer

we really don't have any particular place to go as of right now, only a plan to ride up to south shore motorsports for me to grab a few things, everything else is up in the air at this point. Maybe a laid back ride through blue hills or something like that. But we plan on leaving malden to head to quincy at around 11-12 or so.
    ahh...ok if you guys decide to leave earlier hit me up...I dont mind droolin over the aprilla's at south shore

'22 Aprilia rs660

I'll prob meet you guys at SS Motorsports. Give me a call (781-864-2349) if plans change.

On second thought I just saw the weather and it looks like it's going to be much cooler. I guess I'll see how it is when I wake up.

Last edited by Punjistick; 12-02-06 at 02:32 AM.

Lifer

Originally posted by 04ZRX
    So, where would you like to meet? Rte. 28 D&D?

Or if you going to South Shore Motor Sports, where is that, in West Bridgewater?
    south shore motorsport is in quincy...I'll probably head up there after a blue hills run

'22 Aprilia rs660

I'll meet you two guys over at Blue Hill. Around what time do you think you will be there?

Lifer

I'll be at blue hills around 10

'22 Aprilia rs660

Lifer

I saw you guys on 93s near the split around 1:45pm...we dropped by south shore motorsport a couple times to see if you guys were there.

btw kurt....WOW when I left you guys I took a left hand turn at the lights and got on the gas a bit....the whole rear end fish-tailed on me. def need to get tires on there, surprised I didnt get in trouble at blue hills

'22 Aprilia rs660

Originally posted by sxlova07
    I saw you guys on 93s near the split around 1:45pm...we dropped by south shore motorsport a couple times to see if you guys were there.

btw kurt....WOW when I left you guys I took a left hand turn at the lights and got on the gas a bit....the whole rear end fish-tailed on me. def need to get tires on there, surprised I didnt get in trouble at blue hills
    i knew i saw a bike at the corner of my eye, i just didn't catch it til the last minute. We got there and i grabbed a few things and left, wind was a little crazy for me so we just took the long way back home.

But yeah i had a couple of moments myself with tirespin, not from bald tires though just a few moments being too throttle happy. Well that and the fact that i'm so used to the underpowered SV and being able to wring its neck with the throttle, can't do that on the duc with cold tires.

2021 Ducati Panigale V2
    2020 Honda Grom

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

No more riding for me this season. I've got the CBR apart to do some work on her...

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Lifer

^^ post some pics up when you are done

'22 Aprilia rs660

Would love to, but the Ninjas carb issues have dumped a gallon of gas into the oil. Waiting for a fuel tap diaphragm and then a full carb strip down clean and adjust.
    I really need the tires on too, which are on the way with the diaphragm. The 9 is out of action being a project along with the the GPz7 getting prepped for new layers of paint I'm bikeless for possibly the last w/end we have
    Enjoy guys

Thierry, how exactly do you spell your name? I always feel like I am getting it wrong.

Kurt and I were commenting on how good your bike sounded when you got on it after leaving SSMS.

Lifer

Originally posted by Punjistick
    Thierry, how exactly do you spell your name? I always feel like I am getting it wrong.

Kurt and I were commenting on how good your bike sounded when you got on it after leaving SSMS.
    properly its Thierry...but I go by the nickname Terry. thanks....the sound of the rr is growing on me lil by lil, cant beat the R1 tho

btw how was the rest of the ride?

'22 Aprilia rs660

sxlova07

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sxlova07
    [B]I saw you guys on 93s near the split around 1:45pm...we dropped by south shore motorsport a couple times to see if you guys were there.

Sorry we missed you guy's it would have been nice to hook up,...we must have just missed you guy's if you saw us on 93.
    I saw someone to my left but i only saw one bike, i figured if it was you guy's it would have been a few bike's.
    Maybe will get lucky to have a few more good day's and head out again. I want to see the new baby, I'm a little partail to Honda's.

1993 Honda CBR900RR
    1990 Suzuki GSXR1100
    1992 Kawasaki ZX750
    1996 Honda F3 Trackbike

The rest of the ride didn't really happen because the road had a detour and Harrison had to be getting back.

Lifer

Lucky, Lucky, that would have ruined your day. Those tires felt like they were old & dried out.

That was a nice ride yesterday, the "goat trail" was a disappointment with the road being shut down 1/3 into it. Either a accident or something. I was just down that road the previous day.

The temperature for today is supposed to get up to a blistering 48 degrees, so Thierry put the "track bike" away & break out your R1 again, let's ride.
    of course when I wanna ride I get a call early in the morning asking if I can work 8am-4pm...so I am stuck at work (overtime tho ). looking at the forecast we have a nice string of stucky weather ahead of us. if you guys do head out have fun.

'22 Aprilia rs660

We never hooked up, but I went out for 3.5 hours. I got my tires warmed up too!

I had a good time!

Anyone ready for a ride today? I'm game, the snow is off of the road now.
    I wish i had seen this earlier, i checked at 9:45 but there was nothing. I had the day off too. It's 1:03 and warm i would have went out,...but instead it's off to the Mall again with the chickie to shop. OH FUN!

Well hope you made it out,... who know's how long this weather will last but i'm keeping my finger's crossed.

1993 Honda CBR900RR
    1990 Suzuki GSXR1100
    1992 Kawasaki ZX750
    1996 Honda F3 Trackbike

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

I even think yesterday was a little nipply to ride. I did see a few bikes out though.

I went to get my Christmas tree yesterday. always an adventure.

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast