Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

W.S. Partying in Bean Town Saturday

Game 1 night Saturday 10/23.
    Edited.... Somewhere... Or I am going to a Private party instead!

GO SOX !!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Half Squid; 10-21-04 at 03:21 PM.
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Plans being altered.. To be continued... Maybe heading to Dave and busters in Providence instead???

www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

W.S.

Let me know where you are going......a night out with the crazies ought to be a good time.

Oh Yeah, I can be the D.D. as well........

L8R

Joel

try not to riot fellas.

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

hm-m-m... word on the radio this AM is that the city's gonna ban alcohol sales in establishments near Fenway on Saturday...

WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

some young lady got killed

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Originally posted by bemused
    hm-m-m... word on the radio this AM is that the city's gonna ban alcohol sales in establishments near Fenway on Saturday...
    S o Mass government are going to play Mommy & Daddy ? What a fucking Joke. Everyone should be held accountable for their own actions, and can make their own decitions. Obviously lots of younger people have had poor judgenmet, but why should everyone suffer..

I feel horrible the young lady getting killed, that un called for, but accidents do happen. From what i heard on the news the Police did not use accesive force, just an unfortunate incedent. VERY UNFORTUNATE.....

www.tailofthedragon.com

The girl who was killed was in my sister's high school graduating class. Very tame person, very unlikely to have been involved in anything that would have earned her a beanbag bullet...

The mayor is asking bars around fenway to not sell liquor (ummm, how exactly is a bar without food supposed to make money with no liquor sales )

AND

he's asking them not to play the game live on TV WTF?

We'll see where this goes. I hope the bar owners tell him to shove it up his ass.

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Have you seen the first and fourth pages of the Boston Herald for today?

Is there a need for those photos?

verry sad i'm sorry

Originally posted by hohum
    The girl who was killed was in my sister's high school graduating class. Very tame person, very unlikely to have been involved in anything that would have earned her a beanbag bullet...

The mayor is asking bars around fenway to not sell liquor (ummm, how exactly is a bar without food supposed to make money with no liquor sales )

AND

We'll see where this goes. I hope the bar owners tell him to shove it up his ass.
    i hate shit like this

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Originally posted by hohum

The mayor is asking bars around fenway to not sell liquor (ummm, how exactly is a bar without food supposed to make money with no liquor sales

The Crowd was asked many times to leave and go home. They dismissed the request and lots of people (Punks) accually told them to s.t.f.u. and to go ahead and shoot them, as well as throwing things at the police. This girl may have not contributed to the but she did not leave either. So she is partially responsible for what happened. It could have been avoided.

A friend at work was there and has a huge welt on his upper leg (Thigh) from one of those pepper bullets (Rubber bullets) He said the people were being rude nasty and not paying any attention to the police. & Most certainly were throwing things at them.

I still wish this event did not have the effect as serious as this girl getting killed. Something that should have been handled better. From what I heard the police have taken accountability for their actions and will most likely try other means of breaking up the crowds.

I think they should make a public anouncement that anyone loitering outside of bars after the game causing any disturbance will not have a chance of getting a warning, but given a $100 fine on the spot for disturbing the peace, If they continue they will be placed in custody and be spending time behind bars, maybe even appear in court come monday to face more serious charges ( What could they be charged with? )

Now as far as this crap with not selling booze and not showing the game, that would any bar really want to pass up making huge $$$ during this series? I dont think so. The bars in the area and even outside the city are going to be doing very well during this series!!

Everyone be carefull if you head in town, be sure to leave your car outside the city and take the Train, T or a cab in town....

www.tailofthedragon.com

BTW If anyone is interested to go to Dave & Busters Tomorrow night I should be there watching Game 1 at the bar. Probably get there @ 7 visit with my friends, play some video games then bail for the bar for when the game starts!

Address is Providence Place Mall , Providence, RI (Obviously) No # or street listing?? Looks like on the map it is on Prairie Ave???

www.tailofthedragon.com

You can't miss Providence place from 95, there's a ramp that takes you directly there

Mike, i'm probably not gonna make it there (i know i said i'd be up for it on another list) but i'm freekin wooped after todays MX track adventure. More to come on that in the dirty forum at a later time tho
    Have fun and drink safe

Yamaha

Ya'll missed a very good Party ! Someone's house is set up perfectly for bashes!

I never made it to Dave & Busters either, ran late playing with the new toy.

Lets have a get together there or Jillians sometime soon. I'll post something up about it soon!

www.tailofthedragon.com