Ok so Ive been traveling to the CCS/ASRA rounds and so far Ive been lucky enough to have some RSP teammates come along in my 31Ft Toy Hauler..unfortunately my Partner for this trip has had to back out. so Im now looking to see if someone else wants to take the trip. rough cost is 2 tanks of gas say..$150-$170. and whatever races/trackday food fees you incur.

THIS WEEKEND! YES THIS WEEKEND is the round at VIR! Meaning Leaving central CT Thursday the 9th VERY early AM at the LATEST.. Trackday with Team Pro Motion on Friday and CCS racing Saturday leaving Sunday AFTER ME/OUR races are over returning home as soon as we can.

If your friends or people you've met randomly refer to you as "such a douchebag" or "that asshole" or "what a dick" dont contact me. If you constantly complain about "insert topic here" dont contact me. If you think you wont have to do "anything" because you paid for 2 tanks of gas dont contact me..If you drink heavily or smoke constantly dont contact me... I prefer to keep things low key and stress free to have a good time.

Must like dogs the size of pony's as I have 1 who travels with me.

with that all said anyone interested?