Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sportriders of New England Trackday...

CLICK HERE

To keep an eye on the list that SRNE has up...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Hey did you see that cop RevHappy's Avatar

Stoneman (Jay Stonner)
    twrayinma (cornerworking)
    Mark T (R7) for a mellow trackday
    Rabid 1 (Bill Yackanicz)
    cbr600ger(Gerard Schifino)
    Degsy (Derek Sinclair)
    zombie (mick)
    RevHappy (Doug)

RevHappy's Website

2004 Titan Custom 1750cc
    2004 Honda Recon ES
    2003 Yamaha YZF R6
    4 Sale 6,500
    2001 KawasakiKDX 200

"I'll tell you what I tell my girl...Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

Uppercrust Euro Rider SilverSurfer's Avatar

Stoneman (Jay Stonner)
    twrayinma (cornerworking)
    Mark T (R7) for a mellow trackday
    Rabid 1 (Bill Yackanicz)
    cbr600ger(Gerard Schifino)
    Degsy (Derek Sinclair)
    zombie (mick)
    RevHappy (Doug)
    SilverSurfer (Sean)

<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%><tr><td background="http://www.nestreetriders.com/images/fill1.gif"><font color=white size=1 face="Trebuchet MS, Arial"><b>SEAN
    01 DAYTONA 955i | 00 DAYTONA 955i | 89 KATANA 600</b></font></td></tr></table>

Banned

Who am I video'ing again

Forgot who I am videoing at trackday.

Hands up who I said I would video!!

degsy

Banned

Ah, ok. Got it, "Camera ON this time" OK, I think I have that now....

Smartass...

degsy

me to

Deg's me too =) I hope you can speed up the tape so it looks like I'm fast =)~

damn, that was cool.
    damn, do i hurt. and i was only cornerworking!

mick: i can't believe you were the only one who flipped me off back... i saw JC thinking about it, but he was too busy following Gerard. (Degs, you started a trend... NESR follows Gerard. )
    sean: i didn't get a chance to say it in person, but, uh, the daytona looked really gay. ;-P
    degs: great job not running over whassisface in Turn 2.
    stoneman: hope you realized it was *me*, and not Joe Random Dickhead who flipped you off as i passed on Rt. 106... i missed doing it on the track, so i took my chance.

that is all.
    -t

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

HA! Dude, that wasn't me. I was at McGullicudy's in Loudon before you even left the track! Seriously, when I left the track, your bike was still there. I went straight to the bar about 7 miles south of the track on route 106. No one passed me on a bike...

Ah ha haa!!! Looks like you WERE some random dickhead flipping someone off!!!

Yeah, that was me........

dat dint sound like fun wtf should have

pulled the fuck off the track glad it wasn't me i might have clocked him jc you want me kick his ass

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Originally posted by Rabid1
    Yeah, that was me........
    whoops, sorry bill. i saw the NESR racebike, and what looked like a tiller, so i assumed.

let's see... some other musings from turn 2...

in general, the guys on gixxers were among the bottom of the pack, 5K1LLZ-wise. 'cept for one guy on a seven-fitty who was pretty good. there was one pair of 1Ks w/ matching stickers who had *NO* business being in red group... glad to see they were moved up to yellow by the end, but brain-fade was hitting 'em hard.

there was a guy on a yellow ninja who had *vast* improvement picking his line by the end of the day... and he was no longer braking through the corner, too.

the beemers were a *hoot* to watch. but the guy on the black R-bike w/ the dual undertail exhaust was way cool. plus, the bike sounded effin' GREAT.

everyone with a centerstand was dragging, nearly every time. including the FZ-1. why the hell didn't they take 'em off for the day?

does anyone know what the 440 bike was running for exhaust? or the blue SV w/ maroon bodywork? those guys sounded *sweet*. nice and deep note.

tony was scaryfast.

my feet still hurt.
    -t

GAY??!! FU, buddy!!

I didn't know you were hanging in 2. How'd I look going through there? I would've tried giving you the finger, but I only looked at you guys as I tipped in and then looked past you through the corner.

I spent the morning mostly in pain on the bike. I twisted my knee over the summer and it's never really healed. During the first follow-the-leader session behind Graham I hung off and twisted it again. I didn't feel comfortable on the bike until my second to last session where I concentrated on being smooth instead of trying to go fast.

Those two fkn genius' on the GSXR1ks were boobs as far as I'm concerned. Include in that the asshole on the old Inteceptor who passed Renee on the outside going THRU 6.

Other than that, I was overwhelmed early in the day, but felt better in the afternoon.

<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%><tr><td background="http://www.nestreetriders.com/images/fill1.gif"><font color=white size=1 face="Trebuchet MS, Arial"><b>SEAN

BTW, a dog WAS hit yesterday... BUT NOT BY ME!! The curse has lifted and transferred!!

well, seeing as how there were TWO gay-ass bikes out there, in the same bloody group, no less, it was hard to tell for a while.

you were the one who *wasn't* in Joe Rocket leathers, right?

looked pretty good, if gay, as far as i could tell.
    -t

Right. Joe Rocket leathers guy was James, he had a black helmet. I was in my all black Vanson stuff with a silver helmet.

I'm fairly sure that my bike sounded a lot better than his leaving your spot, too.

And you're right, Greg, the dog actually got up and limped away crying like a bitch. Can't say I blame the stupid thing. I mean, what would you do if you trotted in front of a Dodge Ram and it punted you down the road?

Originally posted by twrayinma
    let's see... some other musings from turn 2...

-t
    Did you see me on my Aprilia?? There were a few out there but at one time I was out w/o the lowers on.

G

Gerard

sorry, gerard, didn't mean to leave you out.
    you just kept switching bikes on me so much.

took me a little bit to remember which leathers were yours, and which were Tim Moore's (former coworker of mine), so i was confused for a bit.

more often than not, i couldn't tell who someone was until i saw their backs... *shrug*

but yeah, you were nice & smooth all day.

Hey T! You couldn't hear me yelling at you every time I went through turns 1A & 2??? I was hootin' & howlin' every time I went by ya...

I had a great day on the Tiller! I was incredibly pleased with the way that thing got itself around the track. Yeah, I said 'itself'. I was amazed at how little I hadta work to get that to go where I wanted it and when. Admittedly, I coulda pushed it a bit harder. But NOT crashing was the theme of the day for me...

I also encountered some lame-ass moves in the 'yellow group'. Someone stuffed me going into turn 1...ON THE INSIDE! Lame as hell. Then I gotta ride up his ass 'til we hit the straight again. He pulled away on the straight, and I said fuck it. Held off for a bit so I wouldn't hafta deal with him again...

Wunna the instructors REALLY sqweezed me in turn 6, just at the apex cone. Probably wasn't a big deal to him, but if I didn't hold my line through there, it woulda been a disaster. I think he realized it after the pass, cuz between turns 7 & 8 he turned and made a gesture like, "whoops...sorry about that, bro..."

All in all though, I had a great time. I think I woulda benefited greatly by some personal instruction. I had the lines around the track, just couldn't put 'em all together consecutively for one lap. If I had someone to help my tie 'em all into one another, I think I coulda gotten around much faster...

It was great riding with ya'll like that though! Hmmm...hope I can tone it down next time I'm out on the street!

I'm definitely going yellow group next time. I spent my morning rolling off THROUGH corners which greatly fkd up my line. I was, by no means, the fastest guy out there in red (FAT HEAD racing), but I think I'd like to be in a group where folks at least hold their speed through a corner instead of panicing and shutting it down.

not sure what was going on w/ the Fatheads... i think the guy on the grey was trying to show his buddy on the red what the lines were, or something.

grey fathead shoulda been in yellow, and both of 'em were being somewhat... err... aggressive for the red group.

Cool!

Another good time...It was great to see everyone and meet a couple of new people! I worked on a bunch of different things in the AM and they helped me a lot in the PM. I also found out that lap after lap your tires get greasier, I came out of turn 2 the same way I did everyother time but this time was different and of course there had to be a camera! I think a track bike is in order for future track days, little damage to the R1 so I'm still happy must of been those corner workers in 2 not cleaning up the oil slick....yea thats it.....oil......

See you guys on the next one!

RevHappy's Website

2004 Titan Custom 1750cc
    2004 Honda Recon ES
    2003 Yamaha YZF R6
    4 Sale 6,500
    2001 KawasakiKDX 200

"I'll tell you what I tell my girl...Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

Re: guardrail al - SRNE - typical bs

Originally posted by JC
    He crashed because he passed Gerhard when he shouldn't have.
    Josh is right. I little harsh but right. He didn't pass me dirty but there is no way he should have been going that fast into the Bowl. He did hold everyone up and parked it in the corners. I am not the fastest guy out there but I showed him a wheel every lap in 1 2 3 9 and 10. Next time pull over. JC who told you he was being timed? Later

Gerard

So what site and what was his best time

Gerard

Cool Thanks Tony and crew

Thanks for the trackday and all the time and effort you put into it. BIG improvements from my last visit

I had a great time and as Jay said, the theme for the day was to go home without a crashed bike.
    Obviously as mentioned above, there were a few ignorant soles that just don't care about the rules, that's why i personally beleive in a ZERO tollerance rule, you fuck up once, Cya Very little complaints from the groups i rode in, in fact it was only 1 bike (RC51 with red/white/black feildshire leathers, said feildshire on his ass) that i saw making bad passes time after time. From what i heard, he went off the track more than once

Jay, i hear ya on the people flying down the straights. I simply coasted down the straight to let the ego monsters go by and get good and far ahead, don't think i ever saw 100mph all day Someone mentioned to me (Mick?) i should slow and let riders by on the straight, i have to assume you were kidding as lap after lap i had pulled to the left and hardly got on the gas to ensure everyone that wanted to pass, passed

All in all, a good day and i went hme with a smile on my face

Yamaha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast