Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Springfield

Springfield

oh yea, well tonight i learned how to hurt my chest and knock the wind out of myself.

he he hehe OW!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Talking You were up on the wrong nite!

Drag Racers Run over Festival
    (WGGB - July 29, 2002)

Springfield police say, some drag racers did a speedy job of ruining what was a very successful Puerto Rican Festival.

Last night (7/28), police dispersed a crowd of close to 1,000 people who observed the drag-racing spectacle, on Main Street in the city's north end.

Dozens of cars were lined-up and "peeling out," which caused a lot of damage to parts of the road. In fact, it took police almost an hour to clear the street.

Gunshots were heard within the crowd but there were no reports of injuries. Drag Racing has become almost a weekly occurrence in the city's north end.

------------------------------------------
    City Drag Racing
    SPRINGFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS
    (WWLP, July 29, 2002) - Springfield police had to disperse a crowd of over a thousand people around one this morning. People lined Main Street between Huntington and Waverly streets to watch drag racing. Police say the racers blocked Main Street and were directing traffic down side streets. The crowd eventually dispersed peacefully. There were no arrests. Trash, broken glass, and tire marks on the road are all that remains.

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

Springfield

hmmm what DID i do?

oh yea, i was getting rolling from a stop, hit the throttle a little to pick the front end up a bit, just an inch or two, but then everyone went zooming off, so i leaned up to try to sit it back down and hit the gas to get going, ... annnnnnddddd.....

WHACK!

i took a gas tank right in the chest, knocked the wind right outta me.
    talk about feeling dumb.... and yet very content with my what my bike had just done to me. hehehe

thats my story and i am sticking to it.

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Springfield

i was there it was a blast we luve to play like that.and if you guy was up there like you said you should have stop and said hello they would have told you where we all had gone.one of them broke a chain.thats why the where sitting there and love cat you said there wus no white peeps out there look harder.there was at least 10 hanging with me.

ADRIAN
    A.K.A CRAZYJOKER/R6BANDIT
    SPRINGFIELD BIKE CLUB THE413CREW

Springfield

thankfully, no one i was riding with saw it. i was at the back of the pack and had drifted back a ways. so i learned, cause tonight i went out and got it up nice and smooth... still not more than about 1 or 2 feet, but thats enuff for now.

i have been tring to get the RF to get up, and i got the front up about 1 foot, dropping the clutch and bouncing around on it in first gear... as it came up... it STALLED!!!

fucking thing.
    oh well i will figure out how to get it up... hhe hehe i said get it up.
    this event with the RF was with Christina in a parking lot... so again, pretty much no witnesses, so if it gets mentioned in public i will deny it all.

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Springfield

i was in springfeild friday nite there must have been over 75 machines cruisin around. pissed me off i was the d-driver that night should of left everyone there ran home and grabed my bike!maybe next time. anyways that area is allways hoppin.r6bandit hows the new pipes?

i want to have my kicks before the shit house goes up in flames

HEY TILLER!!!!!

Now get back out on that corner and make me some money!!!!!
    Wear that pretty dress of yours wouldya?!?!?!?

Who's yo daddy!

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Springfield

wus up durrel how have u been also next time go home and get the bike!And lovecat you said that you ask for me but no one knew who i was thats a good thing. Think about it if i didnt know you i would had said the same thing. Thats how we are. we dont know nobody if you know what i mean.
    p.s check out this pic and durrel r you riding with us saturday where meeting at mc dees around 12pm and leaving at 1pm

Last edited by r6bandit; 08-01-02 at 07:34 PM.
    ADRIAN

Springfield

ok look for my blue r6 with a yosi pipe dont forget is the mc dees on main st in the north end ok i'll be there and if you see some bike stop they will be going also.i'll keep an eye out.if u see us waving stop.

ADRIAN