I may be putting a trip together for the 65TH Sturgis Rally, August 8th through 14th 2005. If anyone is interested please throw up a post. I will be trailering to the rally and will have about 4 spaces available at a cost of about $450 per bike round trip. I will be leaving before the rally so you can fly down and have your bike waiting, then just drop it off with me and I'll bring it back for you. Everyone I know who's been to Sturgis says the riding in the area is incredible, they also pay $700 average to get their bikes there, so if your interested let me know ASAP to reserve a spot. The trailer is completely enclosed and is equipted with GPS tracking in the unlikely event that it is stolen, however we don't intend to leave it unattended. I am not making arrangements for lodging or anything else, we are going for the riding not the rally, but I will work with you as much as I can to make sure it's convienient to get you bikes. Check out the official Sturgis site at www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com Speed safely, Brian