Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Posting Freak

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Well Sunday looks like a great day for a BREAK IN MY NEW GIXXA 1000 RIDE. Leaving Motomart at 8.30 sharp heading to NH/VT. Who's in?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by BigShel; 09-25-07 at 08:00 PM.

9/30 Ride NH/VT

I'm down for this as long as my GF obeys orders and watches my dog...

I Dance With Will

9/30 Ride NH/VT

i would be down but im not riding with the Mohawk Mafia.

"fuckit!"

9/30 Ride NH/VT

EDIT: Bah! I can find other people to ride with so Kham stops crying.

I Dance With Will

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Berg, tell everyone what you PM john and admit you might be wrong about my whole life within that one topic you know which. and take back about what you said that i should not try to be nice to you. why?

"fuckit!"

9/30 Ride NH/VT

UPANDCOMING- Sorry man, Kham wants to do this here and now. I've been trying to avoid him but he's the one that keeps bringing my name up and making little jabs here and there on the forum. I've been patient and very quiet and I'm sorry for what's about to happen to your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    Berg, tell everyone what you PM john and admit you might be wrong about my whole life within that one topic you know which. and take back about what you said that i should not try to be nice to you. why?
    Trying my hardest not to hijack this thread, thanks to "someone's" assinine post, I'll just say this:

Since you're the one losing sleep over this, why don't you tell everyone what I said. I deleted the PM's about 15 seconds after John and I talked...lucky you, I suppose because it'd be soooo much easier to <right click/copy/paste> right now.

Oh and Kham, I didn't say anything about your life, however, I did comment about your attitude and your general disposition toward other riders. Wishing people to crash is...just...plain....wrong...on so many levels...I don't care how pissed you are.

I couldn't give a fuck less whether or not you wanna be nice to me or ride together or piss and moan the whole time. My life is wayyyyyy beyond this pissing match.

So go ahead buddy, keep posting my name around the forum, take your little jabs, continue to blame it on ME for you not attending various rides...and for what? Because you post stupid comments and I called you out on them, then you get all pissy and whiney and play the "whole world's against me" card. Fuck that shit! I don't need to ride with people that have your mindset.

DIAF

I Dance With Will

9/30 Ride NH/VT

=bergs;

Oh and Kham, I didn't say anything about your life, however, I did comment about your attitude and your general disposition toward other riders. Wishing people to crash is...just...plain....wrong...on so many levels...I don't care how pissed you are.
    if you think that's my attitude then keep thinking. i don't need to ride with you either.

=bergs;
    I couldn't give a fuck less whether or not you wanna be nice to me or ride together or piss and moan the whole time. My life is wayyyyyy beyond this pissing match.
    the way you said it to me sounds like if i was to try and say "hi", you would

=bergs;
    So go ahead buddy, keep posting my name around the forum, take your little jabs, continue to blame it on ME for you not attending various rides...and for what? Because you post stupid comments and I called you out on them, then you get all pissy and whiney and play the "whole world's against me" card. Fuck that shit! I don't need to ride with people that have your mindset.

DIAF
    if that's a jab then let me take it back and rephrase. sorry i will never mention your name again.

"you all have fun with the ride. sorry can't make it. maybe next time" or i'll just not post.

you call me out because you don't know WTF is going on and jump on Honclif's band wagon but you'r enot funny like him.

Last edited by Kham; 09-25-07 at 11:43 PM.
    "fuckit!"

9/30 Ride NH/VT

if you think that's my attitude then keep thinking. i don't need you.
    I can find various posts of yours that back up what I'm saying.

the way you said it to me sounds like if i was to try and say "hi", you would
    Uhhh yeah, because the first thing I do is resort to violence. Trust me, if I wanted to cross paths with you it woulda already went down.

if that's a jab then let me take it back and rephrase.
    What I mean by "jab" is comments like: "im not riding with the Mohawk Mafia" [or] "I woulda gone but I didn't want to make bergs upset and others that think I'm a jerk" (talking about the Big Big Long Long Ride)

I don't post a thing about you after you and I first talked and yet you've pulled my name into conversations on a few occasions. Why is that?
    I've left you alone, yet I don't get the same respect? And now here we are...amazing!

"you all have fun with the ride. sorry can't make it. maybe next time"
    I'd go if I were you. That way you can't blame it on me.

you call me out because you don't know WTF is going on.
    Oh yeah? You sure about that?

9/30 Ride NH/VT

I went to Ridge Road Middle school

Where did you two go?

I Dance With Will

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post

Uhhh yeah, because the first thing I do is resort to violence. Trust me, if I wanted to cross paths with you it woulda already went down.

why should i believe you? for someone you never met, you came up with pretty stern warning. im keeping my distance but if you would come over for friendly hand shake, i would have no problem.

over!

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

9/30 Ride NH/VT

problem is he gives me, if i understand correctly, s stern warning based on my comments then said "i don't resort to violence". whatever man...

"fuckit!"

9/30 Ride NH/VT

i would be down but im not riding with the Mohawk Mafia.
    WTF...you just can't let it go can you? As far as I can tell that comment was unprovoked and now there is, can you believe it, a whole 'nother thread dealing with this pissing contest between you and bergs.

I would bet $100.00 that if you shut your yap everytime you saw a post from Paul, and just showed up at a ride where he was, that the two of you would get along fine.

hey zeus...let it the fak go...

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Quote Originally Posted by UPANDCOMING View Post
    Well Sunday looks like a great day for a BREAK IN MY NEW GIXXA 1000 RIDE. Leaving Motomart at 8.30 sharp heading to NH/VT. Who's in?
    So...uh...dude...[cricket cricket cricket]...the ride...is it going to be an all day affair or 1/2 day thang?

9/30 Ride NH/VT

So does this intra-forum fighting mean you guys aren't coming to Vt ?

TIMMYDUCK

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Kham- Exactly when did I threaten you? If I reeeeealy felt the need to make a move, trust me, it woulda already happened on numerous occasions.

DucDave- Thank you, brother. At least someone sees I've tried to avoid exactly what's happening right now.

TIMMYDUCK- Sunday I'm going riding...I will be in somewhere in VT...whether or not I'm riding with this group is still TBD.

MidMassGsxr

9/30 Ride NH/VT

ok sooooo sunday at MM 830 Super great.

I Dance With Will

"fuckit!"

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Shel, congrats on your new ride! I'll see if I can get my bike up and runnning after a lowside I had But...you won't be able to keep up...you know, you gotta keep your new ride under 6k rpm until it's broken in right?

ZX10R
    Ned

9/30 Ride NH/VT

I'll see you guys there! Ned fix it already,Kham let it go and lets ride, shel don't back out from your own ride biatch.

Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510

Posting Freak

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Ned, don't worry, I will keep up and as for keeping it under 6K I also got the extented service plan, So I will ride it wicked hard becuase it covered.

Quote Originally Posted by nerijusj View Post
    Shel, congrats on your new ride! I'll see if I can get my bike up and runnning after a lowside I had But...you won't be able to keep up...you know, you gotta keep your new ride under 6k rpm until it's broken in right?

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Ned, don't worry, I will keep up and as for keeping it under 6K I also got the extented service plan, So I will ride it wicked hard becuase it covered.
    Thats ILLEGAL

Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510

Posting Freak

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Holy shit what happen to my Thread, I am going to say this once, THE NEXT PERSON TO HIJACK MY THREAD will be visited by some Bolt cutters, BlowTorch Carrying Brothers. ater reading all the post I am LOL.Can't we all just get along.

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Hey, I said sorry to you already....before shit hit the fan....what more do you want?

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Holy shit what happen to my Thread, I am going to say this once, THE NEXT PERSON TO HIJACK MY THREAD will be visited by some Bolt cutters, BlowTorch Carrying Brothers. ater reading all the post I am LOL.Can't we all just get along.

ZX10R
    Ned

9/30 Ride NH/VT

Thats what you get for buying a squiddy bike.

Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast