If the weather holds up ok tomorrow (SUNDAY)I'll be leaving from Framingham to go catch the free food and the 1 O'Clock Star Boys show.
If anyone wants to head down with me send an E-Mail tonight or tomorrow morning before 11.

I am leaving from Rt 9 Framingham and if there is a responce I can meet people at Dunkin Donuts on Route 9 in Natick.
I plan on leaving D&D's @ 11:15 sharp.

Directions : 128 to Rt 9 West after Natick Mall you'll want to get in the left lane you'll see D&D's on your left next to Firestone Tires. You will have to take a left at the next set of lights, and loop around.

495: to Route 9 East , it's roughly 6 miles after you cross the Framingham border into Natick D&D's will be on your right after the (Loews?) Movie Theatre.

Mass Pike: to Exit 13(Natick Framingham) Off the exit bear left towards Natick Rt 30. At first set of lights take a right onto Speen street. You'll see The Naked Fish and Home Depot at the opposite corner. Stay on speen street go throu 2 sets of lights and the look for Route 9 west take that right then on route 9 you will go to the second set of lights and take a left and loop around to D&D's witch you will see as you go by on the opposite side.

E-Mail me direct if you need more info. I will try to get back to you in the morning. E-Mail me