Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Sunday's ride

Cool Sunday's ride

Today I went on my first LONG ride, and no I wasn't driving, just riding. Well not real long. We spent a good part of the day riding, definitely all afternoon, with a few pit stops. We headed out to Vanilla Bean first to see a bike I was interested in. My first time there. Unfortunately by the time we got there, pancakes weren't available. (Or at least we couldn't see them on the menu.) I have heard a lot about this place and their pancakes. Kind of disappointed but I know I'll be back there again soon. We met up with the guy who is selling one of his bikes so we could see it up close and personal. (Let's hope he takes my offer and runs!) After we BSed for a bit, we took off. We went around north eastern CT. Hit some nice twists. Definitely a nice day to ride as long as you keep on moving. ONce we stopped at a light, the sun started to get quite hot. All in all it was great. Looking forward to when I can drive and not ride bitch. haha. Three more weeks!!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance."

Sunday's ride

I think I might have been near the Bean today maybe? Too bad I have no idea where it is.

I know a little about everything, and alot about nothing.

Me? Sarchastic?? Nooooo!! FazerChic's Avatar

Sunday's ride

Jeff, you were nowhere near the Bean. It's on the other side of the state. So, vixen, what bike are you riding in the meantime?? Starter Ninja??

My shit:

2004 Yamaha FZ6 (Naked....mmmmmmm) (FOR SALE!!!! CONTACT ME FOR INFO!)
    2004 Mini Cooper - Deal's Gap tested and approved

Guys on sportbikes are so hot....until they take their helmet off. Just leave the damn thing on already!

Beware the counterfeit Mini!

Sunday's ride

Originally posted by FazerChic
    Jeff, you were nowhere near the Bean. It's on the other side of the state. So, vixen, what bike are you riding in the meantime?? Starter Ninja??
    No I've been riding with my friend on his bike. I don't have a bike yet to drive, but hopefully that will change this week.

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

Sunday's ride

Great to hear you had fun. Me & the Ms took a ride up Rt 1 all the way from Attleboro to Hampton, NH. It was her first long ride and she's sore today.

The sun made us both extremely tired, because we were in bed by 8:30. The temp at Hampton Beach was 93, according to 2 outside sources.

So many squids out there. I really felt out of place with my jacket on...but like y'all say, it's better to sweat than bleed.

Vixen, bet you can't wait to get your bike? My wife is definitely content to be the passenger.

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Sunday's ride

Originally posted by 97BladeRider

Vixen, bet you can't wait to get your bike? My wife is definitely content to be the passenger.
    I cannot wait, unfortunately my offer wasn't accepted which is probably good but we are on the hunt for another one. I have a few weeks before I'm all licensed up. Plus I won't be out and about for a while until I can get comfortable and know my bike like the back of my hand.....wait do I even know the back of my hand?? lol.