Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Thanks Stonner family !

....................... PinHead's Avatar

Thanks Stonner family !

Thanks again for letting me crash there and have a great bike week getaway! As usual you guys went out of your way to make sure that everyone was happy that was there and threw a great bash on Sat. night too. You guys are the best! *hack cough hack* excuse me. Well I hope that I may party with you again soon and come back to Stonnerstock next year as well!

Thanks a TON Ed

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2003 Harley Softail Deuce

Thanks Stonner family !

We had a blast too! And thank you, Ed. For coming up early in the week and helping out as much as you did. That was great, and we really appreciated it. And you're all very welcome!!!

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Thanks Stonner family !

Also wanted to thank everyone that pitched in for our little 'gift'. While it was entirely unnecessary, it was greatly appreciated. Thank ya'll very much...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Hey did you see that cop RevHappy's Avatar

Thanks Stonner family !

Jay,
    Christine and I wanted to thank you again. This guy open's his entire home and lawn to a buch of kack's drunk off there ass. Dealing with people bringing mud into the house and messing up his crib. And the guy always had a smile on. I mean you cant ask for a better host than Jay and Cheryl. They out did them self's with the tents and lights and the band kicked ass! You missed a kick ass benda If you were not there! As long as Jay will throw those Party's I plan on going to them "sucks for you" . I also want to thank Sean & Leah for there kick ass food! I mean nothing taste's better than cold Chicken at 2am in the morning when you have the muchies It was also great to greet and meet some new pep's.

Well not only did I take home some memory's from StonnerStock 2k2 I brought home the flu and it has kicked my ass for the last 4-5 days I'm finally coming around, I think?

Until next year.....Remember the Yuckka will make you kuckka.....Even the band was singing it!

RevHappy's Website

2004 Titan Custom 1750cc
    2004 Honda Recon ES
    2003 Yamaha YZF R6
    4 Sale 6,500
    2001 KawasakiKDX 200

"I'll tell you what I tell my girl...Even a broken clock is right twice a day"