Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Trials anyone?

Trials anyone?

I think I'm going to check it out Sunday seeing it's only 5 minutes from my house, anyone want to go? Trials riding is some cool shit

http://www.ritrialsclub.com/

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yamaha

Trials anyone?

NO it's street riding this weekend, besides they are calling for rain Sunday you can take the dirtbike out in the MUD Sunday. Come ride the street bike with us Metrowest Riders.

508-653-8604 h 508-395-9812 c

Corrado Building & Remodeling, Inc.
    14-A Waushakum St
    Framingham, MA 01702
    508-875-6201
    www.cbrinc.com

Trials anyone?

I'm leaving my house at 8am to go play in the dirt/mud tomorrow, if it rains Sunday, I'll do it all over again

Sorry, my street riding days are over

Yamaha

Trials anyone?

Originally posted by R7
    I'm leaving my house at 8am to go play in the dirt/mud tomorrow, if it rains Sunday, I'll do it all over again

Sorry, my street riding days are over

OVER what are you talking about are you sick or something???

On the other hand if I gave up street riding I would no longer have to decide......"street or dirt" every week end

14-A Waushakum St
    Framingham, MA 01702
    508-875-6201
    www.cbrinc.com

Trials anyone?

Originally posted by TLC_CBR
    On the other hand if I gave up street riding I would no longer have to decide......"street or dirt" every week end
    That was my problem, dirt is to much stress free fun though so it makes the choice easy

Yamaha

Trials anyone?

Maybe your street riding was with the wrong crowd? I get out on the street bike now-a-days and just go my own pace sometimes fast, sometimes slow leaf peeping site seeing speed. I love to explore new areas with out going so blindingly fast that the view is nothing more than a blurr and I have no idea what I just passed through. I guess I am getting old, I like to see the people, buildings, feilds, odd things or sites I would otherwise miss. If it's an old well known route to me I may blast through it untill I get some place new to me.

Hmmm kind of sounds like being out on the dirt bike and trail riding Maybe your right Nope I will never give up the sport bike I may be going slower through the twities but that really cuts down on the stress you speak of Well I guess I am done rambling maybe I will post you when I am making time for the dirt bike

14-A Waushakum St
    Framingham, MA 01702
    508-875-6201
    www.cbrinc.com

Trials anyone?

Trials comps are awesome, i saw one in gov't center a few years ago... incredible what those guys can do. I'd join ya mahk if i had tomorrow open and it wasn't so far away!

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Trials anyone?

Ahhh and what a relaxing day it was with my 2 favorite toys
    A few miles of trails and a few laps around the MX track.... it just doesn't get any better

Yamaha

Fork oil in my veins.... gmdboston's Avatar

Trials anyone?

Mark, I'm taking the kids there Sunday am. Send me a pm and we'll find you.

"If you can't afford to do it right, how are you going to afford to do it over?"-PK
    Shop Services: Good, Fast, Cheap. Pick Two.

Trials anyone?

I'm going to try and be there around 9:30-10am. I don't know what's where and what the layout is like but I'll have on a blue Yamaha shirt on (if you can beleive that) snapping lots of pictures

Yamaha

Trials anyone?

Dial up users, go get a beer or 6
    Here's a few pictures from todays trials, awesome event, these guys/girls have some tallent.

Good to see you and the kids there Pete, how was the trail walk after we left? I'll bet the rain changed everything and made for some exciting events. If you made it back to section 9, that was a killer spot to watch the experts.

This section was pretty cool, the riders had to "hop" from the ground up on top of that cement thing, pretty impressive

Yamaha

Trials anyone?

That looks bad ass.

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Fork oil in my veins.... gmdboston's Avatar

Trials anyone?

The rest of the day was great, the real rain held off till 2-2:30. By 3 or so the ground was wet and did a nice of job turning the soft black dirt into grease. Perfect for traction on wet rocks...or not. We walked at least 8 miles because we did the whole 4 mile loop twice. Ashley fell asleep before we hit the highway, Alex is still up, but severly beat down. Between yesterday's walking the Junior Enduro course, riding the Pee Wee Scramble and Nervous Novice, then all this walking today he's had it.

The trials was great fun. Watching the Pro classs riders clean section 12 in the rain was amazing. Did you see the Pro line in the man made section 6? The pic you have of the rider on top of the pallet obsticle shows the line. They started on the grass to the rider's left then hopped up on toopof the round section. No run up, no ramps. Just from the ground to the top 5 feet up. Section 9 was gnarly too. No one we saw made it out with less then a 5 score.

I met a woman in the lunch line who's son wrapped up the High School class yesterday, so I asked her 11dybillion questions about the classes, scoring, riding etc. Every thing made much more sense when we went back to watch after lunch. Hopefully next year it not be held on a race week end, I'd go again in a heartbeat.

"If you can't afford to do it right, how are you going to afford to do it over?"-PK
    Shop Services: Good, Fast, Cheap. Pick Two.

Trials anyone?

We saw a guy in section 9 that scored a 1, amazing ride for sure. He had the black number plates. The only point he touched down was at the top of the highest point where they jump up the rock and there was a smaller rock on top of that.

Did you check out section 10? It "looked" to be the easiest one but even the expert riders were either timing out or getting a 5 for falling

Yamaha