Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Twisted Throttle Open House & 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 19th

Re: Twisted Throttle Open House & 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 19th

Twisted Throttle Open House & 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 19th-twisted-throttle-002-jpgTwisted Throttle Open House & 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 19th-twisted-throttle-003-jpgTwisted Throttle Open House & 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 19th-twisted-throttle-004-jpgTwisted Throttle Open House & 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 19th-twisted-throttle-009-jpgTwisted Throttle Open House & 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 19th-twisted-throttle-010-jpgTwisted Throttle Open House & 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 19th-twisted-throttle-012-jpgTwisted Throttle Open House & 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 19th-twisted-throttle-013-jpgTwisted Throttle Open House & 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 19th-twisted-throttle-016-jpgTwisted Throttle Open House & 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday, May 19th-twisted-throttle-018-jpg Here's a few pics from today.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SprintPoser View Post
    Great day. Thanks to Mike (HalfSquid) for taking us down to meet up with Mark (R7) and Todd and one guy on a Hayabusa who I didn't get to meet.
    I think the Busa guy was me. Sorry I didn't get a chance to hang out but it was a fun ride and I'd like to run with you guys again.

Then I was the older fella on the somewhat new white Triumph Tiger in front of you.

Nice to meet you!

2021 Triumph Street Triple R, Sapphire Black

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by 01xj View Post
    Here's an album from today if anyone is interested. http://photobucket.com/ttopenhouse
    Cool pano!

I spy several 'stroms.

Quote Originally Posted by 01xj View Post
    Here's an album from today if anyone is interested. http://photobucket.com/ttopenhouse

I mostly just got the triumph's, duc's and old school bikes.
    cool, you got a couple shots of my Relic, It was a good time even though I didnt get to meet any of you guys..

2006 RC51/RVT1000R - 1993 Yamaha TW200
    Past. 2000 RC51/RVT1000R *1308 - 1989 CBR600F1 'Hurricane"

Quote Originally Posted by rvtjonny View Post
    cool, you got a couple shots of my Relic, It was a good time even though I didnt get to meet any of you guys..
    That is one clean clean RC you have, my buddy and I were oogling it.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey guys.

Thanks for coming. We were overwhelmed with the response. It was one of the fastest days I've ever experienced. I wish I have more time to meet some of you guys. About the only NESRian I saw was Kurlon. If you guys ever want to start or finish a group ride to/from here. I have the ability to set it up. At minimum I could have coffee, pastries and cold drinks for you. If you wanted to do a "Tech Day" I could get some pop=ups set up for you too. Send me a PM and we can get it arranged.

Kevin from Twisted Throttle.

PS - 01xj can I steal that photo you stitched together of our parking lot?

Quote Originally Posted by nixoid View Post
    Hey guys.

Thanks for coming. We were overwhelmed with the response. It was one of the fastest days I've ever experienced. I wish I have more time to meet some of you guys. About the only NESRian I saw was Kurlon. If you guys ever want to start or finish a group ride to/from here. I have the ability to set it up. At minimum I could have coffee, pastries and cold drinks for you. If you wanted to do a "Tech Day" I could get some pop=ups set up for you too. Send me a PM and we can get it arranged.

Kevin from Twisted Throttle.

PS - 01xj can I steal that photo you stitched together of our parking lot?
    Of course. I can send you the high res version after tomorrows TD.

I'll PM you an email address. Thanks!

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

I didnt make it down there as I was up in NNH bombing around in the mountains but my Dad was down there with the Antique Motorcycle club on his 36 Indian Chief and said that he had a grand ol time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123