Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91920212223242526272829

Vt Bike Night, Tuesdays at Donny's Pizza

Re: Vt Bike Night, Tuesdays at Donny's Pizza

Quote Originally Posted by tsanterre View Post
    I think that probably less than half of the people that have ever made it to a bike night @ Donny's went with us on the search for a new spot last Tuesday.

Also, probably WAY less than half are on the forum...

That being said, would it be a good idea to have a couple people stay at Donny's for a little while (maybe from like 630 - 730) or something to make sure everybody gets to the right location?

Seems like we've had a pretty good showing every Tues...and I'd hate to see numbers fall due to a lack of communication.
    +1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Absolutely. That is the plan.

You wanna head that up?

We may loose some people in the change over but I think this will be for the best.

Gonna start a New thread to continue this discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    +1
    And some that it was only there 2nd time.

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

LAST POST

NEW THREAD FOR BIKE NIGHT

Please post all ideas, comments, questions, concerns, bitches, gripes, complaints, bemused, and other wise relevant info here...

http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...tml#post540167

also, if you have time, its cool to go back and read a few of the first pages of this thread...kinda see how everything came together.

Carpe Diem
    '10 Yamaha R6-Race-
    '05 Aprilia Tuono Racing -Street-
    #46, Expert, CVMA -cvmaracing.com-

I went on a ride around one of the reservoirs today, and while there are awesomely twisty roads, the number of dirt roads is far greater. So I think my focus is on a dual sport (not sure if I want a 650 or a 400 yet, we will see). So far everything is as I expected it. The city is much bigger than Burlington, but in 15 minutes we were out in the middle of nowhere, it was cool. I might have some scenic shots that I can put up in a couple of days, but nothing of the roads (yet). Most of the good looking roads I saw on the map appear to be dirt (which is even more reason to go Dual Sport). I hope the craigslist gods are kind.

Edit: Doc, I put the SV in a garage up on stands for now. I feel a bit too attached to just get rid of it now. I'll wait until I have a new favorite

Quote Originally Posted by SV650N View Post
    I went on a ride around one of the reservoirs today, and while there are awesomely twisty roads, the number of dirt roads is far greater. So I think my focus is on a dual sport (not sure if I want a 650 or a 400 yet, we will see). So far everything is as I expected it. The city is much bigger than Burlington, but in 15 minutes we were out in the middle of nowhere, it was cool. I might have some scenic shots that I can put up in a couple of days, but nothing of the roads (yet). Most of the good looking roads I saw on the map appear to be dirt (which is even more reason to go Dual Sport). I hope the craigslist gods are kind.

Edit: Doc, I put the SV in a garage up on stands for now. I feel a bit too attached to just get rid of it now. I'll wait until I have a new favorite
    You coulda let me borrow it...

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X