Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ATTN: Tuesday Ski/Boarders At Wachusett

ATTN:Ski/Boarders At Wachusett

Ok I have the deal all set up, and the group has been started! The first 7 members should be getting confirmation within the next week/ week 1/2 so you can start using your pass!

Anyone else wants in on this deal e-mail me off list and I will give you the information you need to sign on to our group and get these rates. You can either mail in a form that can be downloaded of Wachuseets web site, call them or sign up right on line. But you will need info from me in order to join our group rates.

Get this deal Group name reserved as NESR !
    Ok, Express pass good for one specific day & night through the season for $179.00 (We agreed on Tuesdays)

Century pass (Best Deal in my eyes!) Good any day & Night of the week, as well as Saturday & Sunday nights only.(Not days) for the whole season. Not valid on Holidays or school vacations, but can be used for $10 off day pass! Also lots of other incentives like discount for rentals, lessons, merchandise. Yadda yadda.... for $209 Regularly $425..

I personally want the century pass so I have the option to go any night in case rain screws up any given tuesday, or just feel like going 2 or 3 times that week! Why not.

These prices end Dec 11, after that the price doubles!

PM me or use E-Mail

Mike

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Half Squid; 12-01-03 at 12:37 PM.
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Lifer

So the century pass is normally $425 but if we get a large enough group it drops all the way to $209?

So just so I’m sure I understand this…..$179 is ONLY good for one night a week for the entire season and for $209 we get unlimited nights PLUS a bunch of other goodies?

I myself am... strange and unusual.

Yup both of you are on the right track! It pays to talk to real people and not a machine sometimes!

I should have the packets within a day or so...

Pay $209 rather than $425... Now thats a deal !!!

The $179 is only good on the one day you choose a week for the season if it's raining or not! So say you pick The tuesdays we planned, that pass in not good any other day that week if you do not go Tuesday!!! $$$ down the drain when it rains Tuesdays!

www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

FYI, they always have the century pass for $209 if you buy it before Nov. 1st. It's a hell of a deal if you plan on going more than 6 times or so.

I thought about getting one but i've never been to wachusett. How do you guys like it there?

"You never see a motorcycle parked outside of a psychiatrists office"

How much more is a Season Pass, that would include weekend days? I would imagine it can't be much more. I would bet it would not include Holidays.
    I think I take a look at the website.
    Just thinking out loud

I still love the smell of burnt racing fuel in the morning!

Originally posted by trackdog
    How much more is a Season Pass, that would include weekend days? I would imagine it can't be much more. I would bet it would not include Holidays.
    I think I take a look at the website.
    Just thinking out loud
    Save the weekend days for the real mountains Gary!! I'll keep you informed where I will be heading!

I think I have 5 people for the group deal, so we are in good shape, When I get the package of panthlets I will be in contact here, and through E-Mail so I can get the forms to everyone and return them in one return envelope. The first 5 members of the group have to be sent in together in order to get the $209 price, after that I will inform off list how one can join the group and the group price..

www.tailofthedragon.com

Save the weekend days for the real mountains Gary!! I'll keep you informed where I will be heading!
    An excellent idea. I don't know what I was possibly thinking

Ok, I have the packets and need to get these out to people to fill out & return to me. The first 5 have to go in together in order to start the group with the group rate.

I can either meet people or mail them out. Probably easier and faster to mail them, so everyone that wants to participate in this group pricing will have to e-mail me their address asap.

I will respond to your e-mail with instructions and how this is going to work. Payment on this from is needed via credit card, or you can include a check or money order payable to Wachusett Mountain. Do not make checks out to me. Also if you put credit card info in the panthlet, please seal the envelope and place in another envelope to mail to me with a note on the outside so I know who sent it. I do not want responsibility for a credit card # that is visable. Keep your personal info hidden! Thank You.

Mike
    Mike's E-Mail

www.tailofthedragon.com

Anybody else out there want this nice deal?

I have 6 people, so the group will be set up as soon as these are returned to me and mailed off to Wachusett. Anyone that wants to join after can contact me and I will get a panthlet to you.. You can get this group rate up till Dec 11th. After that the group price goes up to $425

Please respond if you want this asap, I will be out of town most of next week and will have to mail these out no later than Sunday and returned to me or Wachusett as soon as you can...

www.tailofthedragon.com

Ok I should have the 5 members I need for our group, maybe a few more, when I return tomorrow I will be mailing these off to Wachusett. If anybody else wants this package deal you will have to jump on this soon, this $209 deal is only good till Dec 11th. Same as the one night pass for &179, you can buy either one with our group rate..

E-Mail me if your interested so I can get the panthlet to you. You will not have to send it to me once I get the 5+ people to start the group. You can send your info and payment right to Wachusett, just as long as our group name and coordinator's name is on there. If not they will not give yuo the discounted price.

www.tailofthedragon.com

Any word on if our passes went through? I wasn't sure if we needed to pick them up at the mountain or if they will be mailed to us.

"...IT IS POSSIBLE THAT ONE TO TWO FEET SNOW TOTALS WILL BE EXPERIENCED OVER NORTHERN WORCESTER COUNTY...THE MONADNOCKS...EAST SLOPES OF THE BERKSHIRES AND PORTIONS OF NORTHERN CONNECTICUT. A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF SNOWFALL..."

You should be getting an E-Mail any day now telling you what you need to do. Basicly you have to go up to the mountain get your picture taken and they will make you a season pass right there!

I'll be back to start going in a week! I am going to try to squeeze three days a week up there! Probably Tuesdays, thursdays and maybe Sundays if I dont go board a real mountain that day.. An occational Friday with plenty of drinking after can also be worked out!

www.tailofthedragon.com

Originally posted by Half Squid
    You should be getting an E-Mail any day now telling you what you need to do. Basicly you have to go up to the mountain get your picture taken and they will make you a season pass right there!
    Great! This storm better drop an assload of snow. Once its too cold to ride the bike I gots nothing to do untill ski season starts up! Well almost nothing...

Originally posted by Half Squid

I'll be back to start going in a week! I am going to try to squeeze three days a week up there! Probably Tuesdays, thursdays and maybe Sundays if I dont go board a real mountain that day.. An occational Friday with plenty of drinking after can also be worked out!
    Hey MIke,

Thanks for your effort Mike. Would like to hookup with the peeps that wanna ride. Either at Wa-Wa or go somewhere else on the weekend.

Lemme know. k?

F-Nutz

Life is a challenge. You can take the risk and experience it, or sit back and watch it go by. I choose to experience it. (W.L.Heath)

Fear is the incubated subjective perception of the inevitable.

I'll be home Thursday or Friday and will be going up to WaWa possibly Sunday night and Tuesday night if I dont have a hockey game Tuesday.

How much snow fell back there??

I snowboarded at Mountain High in CA today, it sucked but still had fun, hit my first big jump, and rode a few rails! Cool. It was 47 degree's and we were boarding on slush and patches of mudd and rock. Great Mountian if it had snow. I am going to try to hit Summit/Big Bear Wednesday, they are now called The Park, trail map looks awesome, I hope they can make a lot of snow before I go...

www.tailofthedragon.com

I should be getting my new boards in this week, so I'll be itching to try them out.

Anybody get a notice about the season passes yet? If not I will be calling Wachuuuu. (excuse me...) Tomorrow to see what the status is..

www.tailofthedragon.com

Nope.

I tried calling them and all I got was a bunch of freaking recordings.

F-Nutz

Ok, just got off the phone with Wachuuuu. We are all set, they should be dropping postcards in the mail today or tomorrow going to each members home. once you get the postcard all you need to do is bring the postcard to Wachusett with a photo ID and get a picture taken and they will make a pass for you!
    Hopefully we all get these by weeks end. I want to go next week..

www.tailofthedragon.com

Talking ATTN: Tuesday Ski/Boarders At Wachusett

I got my postcard in the mail today!

Just says to come in and get your picture taken and lists the hours they are open. Can't wait to get mine although it prob wont be untill the holidays.

Hope to be up there a few times a week and every time it snows!

Got my postcard, just need to go and get my pic taken!

Now all I have to do I learn how to 'board......
    Put the skiis away for good...

Put the skiis away for good...
    Oh no, we've lost another to the dark side!

Put the skiis away for good... [/B]
    Now why would you do an awful thing like that?

Go Big or Go Home!

2000 Ducati 900SS
    1992 CBR 600 F2 (sold)

My first streetbike was a Harley!. Figure this is the same type of change.

I felt like a caged bird on that bike, which BTW is a poser bike. When I got the F2, I felt free, and the feeling It gave me was like I was riding a knife with a motor.

I'd compare it to eating Mcdonalds and changing to Sushi. Better for YOU but an increase in risks. And tastes a WHOLE lot better...

This could go on forever, maybe start a thread...>----WHY PAY DOULBLE FOR HALF!?!..or ...POSER OR ENTHUSIAST?..

THINK SNOW and the hell with this B.S.....and can't we just all get along!....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast