Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wagner Motorsports 2nd Annual BMW Summer Bash!! Bikini Bike Wash and Demo Day

Wagner Motorsports 2nd Annual BMW Summer Bash!! Bikini Bike Wash and Demo Day

Get out to Wagner Motorsports International for our 2nd Annual Bikini Bike Wash and Demo Day!

Friday August 6th BMW truck parks, shop bikes will be available to test ride, and cookout

Saturday August 7th -Bikini Bike Wash, Cookout, Dyno Contests and Truck Bike Demo Rides!

The Bikini Bike Wash will be hosted by the ladies from Mystique Models! They will be washing bikes from 11-3 Get your picture taken with these beautiful girls on your bike for $10, all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society!

This is one of Summer 2010's best events! DONT MISS OUT

We are located at 700 Plantation St Worcester MA 01608

More info to come

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Devin87; 07-24-10 at 10:22 AM.

Just ask, Be surprised!

Re: Wagner Motorsports 2nd Annual BMW Summer Bash!! Bikini Bike Wash and Demo Day

How about posting up an Outlook .ics calendar event to get this on our reminders list?

thanks for the event listing.

Re: Wagner Motorsports 2nd Annual BMW Summer Bash!! Bikini Bike Wash and Demo Day

Sounds like fun, I'll try to make it.

However, I'm sure Stoneman's getting tired of posting this so I'll save him the trouble.

Promoting, Advertising & Fundraising
    New England Streetriders is a motorcycling forum dedicated to all riders in the New England area. We are a meeting place for all things motorcycling and enjoy a very relaxed atmosphere with little censorship.

Please help us maintain this philosophy by taking the time to think "Am I using NESR for personal gain" when you start any thread regarding promotion, business advertising, fundraising etc.

While we encourage motorcyclists and especially our members to help each other out in times of need, please run these matters by the site administrators before you commence your campaign. This will ensure a safe and worry-free place for you to enjoy for years to come.

On a side note. NESR members hold an annual Drunk-A-Thon fundraiser for a worthy cause, decided each year - although it's not an official NESR event, for liability purposes. We have no control or responsibility for the validity of ANY fundraising effort that any member uses this forum to promote.

Demo day? What models are available to demo?

spooler stole my joke

but which bikes are they using for the test ride?

hmmm sounds interesting.

Just got the inventory list for the truck.

F800ST Low seat
    R1200R Low susp.
    F800GS standard
    S100RR standard
    K1300S standard
    K1300GT standard
    R1200RT low and standard
    G650GS standard
    F650GS low susp
    R1200GS low and standard
    R1200GS ADVENTURE standard
    K1200LT standard

***update***

The BMW Truck with be here both Friday and Sat, but truck bikes will only be available for test rides Saturday. Friday we will have shop bikes available for test rides. As of now they will be:
    BMW F800GS, R1200R
    Ducati Hypermotard, Multi Strada, and the Street Fighter

Cool Re: Wagner Motorsports 2nd Annual BMW Summer Bash!! Bikini Bike Wash and Demo Day

Quote Originally Posted by Devin87 View Post
    Get out to Wagner Motorsports International for our 2nd Annual Bikini Bike Wash and Demo Day!

[/B]
    This is one of Summer 2010's best events! DONT MISS OUT

We are located at 700 Plantation St Worcester MA 01608

More info to come
    Awesome, here's the KingCast coverage from last year's event:
    http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...ad-wagner.html

Might have to take that sat off, I'd like to try the hyper, street fighter, multiple, and f800 gs. The only trouble is deciding which to try.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV View Post
    Sounds like fun, I'll try to make it.

However, I'm sure Stoneman's getting tired of posting this so I'll save him the trouble.

Promoting, Advertising & Fundraising
    New England Streetriders is a motorcycling forum dedicated to all riders in the New England area. We are a meeting place for all things motorcycling and enjoy a very relaxed atmosphere with little censorship.

Please help us maintain this philosophy by taking the time to think "Am I using NESR for personal gain" when you start any thread regarding promotion, business advertising, fundraising etc.

While we encourage motorcyclists and especially our members to help each other out in times of need, please run these matters by the site administrators before you commence your campaign. This will ensure a safe and worry-free place for you to enjoy for years to come.

On a side note. NESR members hold an annual Drunk-A-Thon fundraiser for a worthy cause, decided each year - although it's not an official NESR event, for liability purposes. We have no control or responsibility for the validity of ANY fundraising effort that any member uses this forum to promote.
    Dude, it's hot models getting wet washing bikes. This is truly for the benefit of not just NESR, but all mankind.

I'm not traveling that weekend so I'm going to try and go. I'm just going to slab it down rt9. Going to jump on RT 9 near the Framingham/Wesborough border in case anyone from the area is gonna go.

Quote Originally Posted by teemstah View Post
    Dude, it's hot models getting wet washing bikes. This is truly for the benefit of not just NESR, but all mankind.

BMW Dealer and No Teach.....

Added some Monsters and a Husqvarna SM610 to the list of Demo Bikes for Friday.

Again, Saturday will be test rides on the demo truck bikes

professional lurker burtonboarder23's Avatar
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.591 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Anyone from boston/waltham area want to shoot down friday during the day?

"Could you elaborate on that a bit? Just telling me not to run a specific tire, and giving me no true logical explanation is like telling me I'm going to get my dick sucked tonight, and not by whom."

Just ask, Be surprised!

rats, sounds like fun. I have already volunteered to judge sculpted sand that day. Will someone please take pictures of the models?

JUST IN

The BMW Truck has just confirmed with us that they will be here BOTH DAYS. The shop bikes will still be available for test rides, but now the truck bikes will be aswell. YAY!

2004 Yahama RX-Z
    2004 Yamaha 125-Z
    2008 Honda CBR 600RR, bitch is SOLD

Castrol R30

ahh damn lol Was planning on Dynoing my bike but i already have plans that weekend to bad. Was a good time last year

Believe they do dyno runs for 25$ with A/F

www.bostonmoto.com
    2009 Zx-6r--17,680 miles and counting!!
    2008 ZZR600 - - - 10,268 miles totaled
    Ride to live, live to ride

BUMP! I'm def going. I want to demo the Duc Hypermotard and Streetfighter!!!!

I wanted to go, but looks like I can't get off work either day

The BMW truck just pulled in!!

Rode both the K1300S and then the S100RR last Friday at the Truck Demo Day at Second Wind in Merrimack. The K1300S was a reasonable performer, but the RR was kick-ass. Started in Rain Mode (150-hp and moderate throttle response), then to Race Mode (full power and instant throtle). They locked-out Slick Mode.

I Dance With Will

any group ride to wagner?

"fuckit!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast