Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Warrior Thunder Motorcycle Run 18SEP2010 (Support local wounded service members)

Thumbs up Warrior Thunder Motorcycle Run 18SEP2010 (Support local wounded service members)

Copied from an email I recieved from a SGM (that's Sergeant Major, aka top enlisted guy) on base this morning about a ride he is organizing.

Hey folks

Just thought I would let you all know about the Warrior Thunder Motorcycle Run on 18 SEP 10, starting at Paramount HD, 50 miles of local road, ending here on post. All the proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project (501c3 org, so hence tax deductible and a great friggin cause). I know you don’t all ride bikes but have friends that do or would like to just show up and help this great cause. Bikers registration fee is $20/$15. Non-riders are $15 which includes chow. There will be a live band, catered bbq, and the O’Club will be open serving the usual beer and wine. Raffle prizes galore and a generally good time will be had by all. The flyer with the details is attached. Please pass this along to all your friends. We are also still looking for more donated raffle prizes if anyone has any connections that can help. We want to make this a huge event so our Warriors can help get the care they deserve. Hope to see you all there and have a beer with you.

Thanks,

Darren
    I'm putting this out to see if anyone is interested in attending. It's a Saturday in two weeks. I know NESR supports it's military and military members, so if you're free that day, come out for a ride. I am still pretty banged up from my get off at the track the 24th, as is my bike, but I'm going to attend this ride regardless. Even if I go with no plastics.

Also, they are looking for support for things to raffle off :cough cough: if anyone has anything to donate to the cause. Anything guys. I really hope we could get a big NESR turn out, I would even be able to get us our own parking area with a banner like the bike nights if you all wanted.

Anyway, I'm waiting to hear back more info from the SGM but as I get it I will keep you all posted. If you have questions please as or please PM me. And even if you can't make it, thanks for your support of my wounded brothers and sister.

Ajay

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by DocCola; 09-02-10 at 08:19 AM. Reason: added the flyer

Ajay
    My Facebook-add me

"The things in life you regret are the risks you never took"

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    ....There is nothing but love and tent pitching at the BoMo days....