Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Washington County Fair in RI

I should have posted this sooner but I been kinda busy Come watch us race around a mini MX track on bikes and quads. I've been doing this for 4 years now and it's been a great show every year and draws a pretty big crowd. I'll be on the yeller/black/white YFZ450. We will be in the truck pulling ring in the right corner of the fairgrounds.
    Exit 3 off I-95 on Rt 138 East, follow the signs to the fairgrounds

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yamaha

Not that I'd give a rat's ass to see some quads go round & round, but when the fuck is this going down?

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

Quote Originally Posted by ChR1s View Post
    Not that I'd give a rat's ass to see some quads go round & round, but when the fuck is this going down?

Woops, I thought I put a time and date in there....it's tomorrow 8/16 and starts at 5:30pm. It's mostly bikes as it's put on by the Rhody Rovers, Myself, Todd and Leigh will be the only quad riders For the record, the kids seem to like the quads more than the bikes...at least sence we've been doing this

Yamaha

We've got a fair going on this weekend, down the mountain from us a ways. On Saturday there's a Kids Pedal Tractor Pull. That might be kinda fun to watch, under the right circumstances.

Westfield Fair, Westfield, MA

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill