Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This weather is begining to SUCK!

Stay South on Sunday and you should be ok. Forcast looks good, but you northerners are fucked once again...

I can't enjoy the weather tomorrow if I wanted too, I have to work all Fuckin day to reach a job completion deadline...
    I think I am in good shape to finish by Wednesday! That way I can have a three day weekend for the 4rth of July!

If I do not finish my company is fine $200,000 for each day we are past the completion date! Talk about pressure!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Originally posted by Half Squid
    Stay South on Sunday and you should be ok. Forcast looks good, but you northerners are fucked once again...

I can't enjoy the weather tomorrow if I wanted too, I have to work all Fuckin day to reach a job completion deadline...
    I think I am in good shape to finish by Wednesday! That way I can have a three day weekend for the 4rth of July!

If I do not finish my company is fine $200,000 for each day we are past the completion date! Talk about pressure!!!!
    You got it backwards, I'm heading into Central/Northern VT tomorrow, and its supposed to get clearer and nice the further north we get. Will be leaving home in rain tomorrow morning likely.

I know a little about everything, and alot about nothing.

Originally posted by JeffL
    You got it backwards, I'm heading into Central/Northern VT tomorrow, and its supposed to get clearer and nice the further north we get. Will be leaving home in rain tomorrow morning likely.
    Well then I was mis-informed??? I'll have to catch the weather at 4:30 AM before I leave for work. I might have to bring my rain gear. Normally I can not install my equipment in the rain, but due to this dead line I will have to and pay dearly during the zone evacuation process. Thats going to suck.. ( Literally!)

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Yup, left my house at 715am this morning in heavy fog and overcast skies. Got to Hanover, NH about 845 to find blue skies, sun, and about 70 degrees. Rode all day (did Rt. 17 four times ), and just got home about 845pm. Did 460 miles, had one guy in the group go down after a car ran wide and he tucked the front (IMO) while braking and trying to negotiate the corner while avoidign the car. Tweaked his triples/forks a bit, but between the 9 of us there, had enough tools to disassemble alot of the front end and get the wheel *kind of* aligned with the triples/clip-ons. Him and his brother packed it in after that and started their ride home towards Boston. Rest of the day went great and pretty much rocked our socks off.

I didnt hit rain until 30 miles north of the VT/MA border, and didnt hit the REALLY heavy stuff till about 10 miles north of the border. All in all, today fucking rocked.

I know a little about everything, and alot about nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12