Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Worcester Nationals this weekend

Summer Nationals Main page/Info

Event Schedule

I'll be heading into WooTown for the Nationals events that are going on tonight. Pretty much just drinking, checking out sweet ass cars custom bikes and squidly street riders, as well as some tire blowing loud as fuck cars in the burn out pits on Main street. ( Dont get too close or you'll smell like burnt rubber all night)

Might hit the local Shoe show or just a local watering hole for a few pints after.

I'll be heading in @ 5 to meet some friends for food @ Ralphs.

Events are taking place all weekend long.Stunters will be going on at 7PM tonight! They ussually put on a pretty dam good show!

Oh this just in... Bikini contest in the BEER Garden Friday night 10PM!

Fireworks
    The City's annual Independence Day celebration is planned for Friday, July 1, 2005, at East Park on Shrewsbury Street. Starts just after dusk. Ussually starts at 8:45/9

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Half Squid; 07-01-05 at 09:42 AM.
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Lifer

some of my friends are doing motorcycle stunts in the tunnel. the wheelies are entertaining for a good couple minutes.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Originally posted by hessogood
    some of my friends are doing motorcycle stunts in the tunnel. the wheelies are entertaining for a good couple minutes.
    For the most part it's mostly wheelies due to the small area they have to work with, but some of the crazier riders bust out some good stunts!

Anyone from C6 doing anything?

www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Well seeing I didn't get my ass out to ride with a few people I rode out to Wousta to check on whats going on.

People are already posing with their cars.
    And the three stunt teams were practicing in the tunnel. Theres one guy stunting on his two Motards! He freaking good! Slow rolling donut wheelies in a tight ass pattern!

I'll be out and about with a in hand around 7:30 - 8 tonight..
    If you happen to have a wrist band from a race weekend that is Yellow you should wear it!! ; )

www.tailofthedragon.com

I'll check it out tomorrow, and I'll be taping my buddy with his engine-swapped '93 5.0 LX notchback.

But being bikeless (and carless) will make it hard for me to take in the atmosphere.

I saw the sportbike stunt show, and frankly it was only exciting for ~10 minutes. It's the same stunts over and over again:

-wheelies
    -wheelies with variations (high chairs, etc.)
    -stoppies
    -rolling burnouts (straight line or a circle)
    -stationary burnouts
    -while turning around at the end of the tunnel, holding the gas so the bike bounces off the rev limiter to make lots of noise
    -Redlining 1st and 2nd gear, then locking up the rear tire so that it makes a skidding noise.

Sad enough as it is, sportbike stunting is less exciting when it's a sanctioned event.