Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Cinco de Mayhem new bedford

Cinco de Mayhem new bedford

In honor of the Mexican drinking holiday, our friends at no problemo have put together a night to blackout to.

Providence's Atlantic Thrills will play a set of some of their own stuff, and some Los Saicos tunes. (60's garage band from Peru)

And the Dividers will do our usual rock thing and showcase some crazy surf tunes.

it's free
    It's at 801 purchase st
    It starts at 10
    It'll be a hoot.

YouTube - The Astronauts - Firewater

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Expert Novice "Dangerous" Dan K's Avatar

Re: Cinco de Mayhem new bedford

Chippy,

When are you guys going to play in NH? CT is far. And sucky. Mostly sucky.

dude, ct blowssssss.
    tonight is in sunny new bedford mass. former whaling capital of the world, current highest grossing fishing port in the country (i may have made that second on up a little) get us a show in nh with bands that don't suck and we are in. like flynn.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Expert Novice "Dangerous" Dan K's Avatar

New Bedford is FAR from NH, but much better than CT. Still really, really far though. I'd like to come see you guys sometime, but it won't be tonight. Keep me posted and I'll see what I can do. Right now I'm concerned with getting the bike together for the race weekend, so nights out to go party a bazillion hours away to watch you make music, unfortunately, is going to have to be back-shelved.

I don't know any club owners in Exeter, where I live now. I do know some people in Dover at a place that does live bands often, I'll have to swing by there and see if my old friends are still working there and what's involved in getting you guys in. It's like 1/16th of a mile from the house I ended up selling to my ex.

Popsicle>rock and roll at this point. I should be doing the same thing. But I slack hard.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

Ooooooo No Problemo....I could go for a couple of their huge burritos and then a 2 hour nap. Not gonna happen tonight though.